Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding (55629 Views)

Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding / Genevieve Nnaji And Iyanya At Peter Okoye's Wedding | See Their Wedding Cake / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Opeyemi1525(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
HML to the couple
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by fyneboi79(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
yuzedo: tenk. smiley dat my freind alika. he said we shud go for dis small bois weding groove but am running my election in anambra so i said aliko bro, u my best frend and we play nitendo all d time, BUT LET ME PURSUE MY FUTURE FOR MY POEPLE DAMMIT!!!!!! I GIVE UPP!! angry angry angry angry
Yuzedo Nwa mama,‎u r too much!!
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
My dear this is the same questtion I ask myself everday and makes me disappointed in jona's gov,all he does is celebrate immoraliy same with some shameless governors.
Imagine dat fool okorocha picking up a LovePeddler as a youth ambassador (I dnt knw d silly grl's name and dnt care to)
Same way jona picked dbanj and see the way dis actors and artist receive all sorts of awards (thou I was told they do buy it but why sell a well deserved honour to apple with no dignity)!and ekiti gov said goldie is a true daughter of d soil worthy of emulation!

Our kids now want to be actors and musicians all thanx to Gej,some useless govs and adenuga! Na God go punish una!

Wsdm: It is their time let them enjoy.
But why is academic excellence not celebrated in Nigeria as we use to see in other issues?
Things like; local government chairmen hosting all those that graduated excellently in academic pursuit from their local government areas.
All you hear is a president with PHD hosting and giving millions to footballers or giving out grants to nollywood while totally abandoning the nation's graduates.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sorry he attended cuz of the brides father who is a rich educated business man.
And touts like you liked your post!

rattlesnake: MAKE ALL OF UNA GO CHOP UNA BCS AND MSC AND PHD.....SEE PEOPLE WEY NO NO BOOK..NA DEM ALIKO DEM GO HEIR WEDDING...SHAMEEEEE ON EDUCATION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=30pt]ILE AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/size]
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
yuzedo: tenk. smiley dat my freind alika. he said we shud go for dis small bois weding groove but am running my election in anambra so i said aliko bro, u my best frend and we play nitendo all d time, BUT LET ME PURSUE MY FUTURE FOR MY POEPLE DAMMIT!!!!!! I GIVE UPP!! angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by phiszo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nonybb: I cant imagine WHY this guy would talk so many trash all the time and attracts so many LIKES at each occasion. I thought everybody is NOT stvpid at the same time
Stupid comment from a dude with bad sense of humour. Stop hating.
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Dubemkelly(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ope oo,u finally escaped dose olopa guys,where u come hide those ballot boxes nah?
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by mooregan(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
peppy luv: My dear this is the same questtion I ask myself everday and makes me disappointed in jona's gov,all he does is celebrate immoraliy same with some shameless governors.
Imagine dat fool okorocha picking up a LovePeddler as a youth ambassador (I dnt knw d silly grl's name and dnt care to)
Same way jona picked dbanj and see the way dis actors and artist receive all sorts of awards (thou I was told they do buy it but why sell a well deserved honour to apple with no dignity)!and ekiti gov said goldie is a true daughter of d soil worthy of emulation!

Our kids now want to be actors and musicians all thanx to Gej,some useless govs and adenuga! Na God go punish una!

Even if d best Prof from Harvard is to come n address youths, d turn out won't be up to half of d pple that will come if 2face is d one coming. These celebrities have a place in d hearts of pple and there is nothing u can do abt it. Don't 4get that a Man's gifts(talent) makes a way for him. No be everybody gats chop thru book.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by tayork(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
But why is academic excellence not celebrated in Nigeria as we use to see in other issues?
Things like; local government chairmen hosting all those that graduated excellently in academic pursuit from their local government areas.
All you hear is a president with PHD hosting and giving millions to footballers or giving out grants to nollywood while totally abandoning the nation's graduates.
I swear u damn right, nigeria is really discouraging the youth, me slf don tire to read, you go read for 4 yhs, one no go see job, so wat d essence na......see most of d footballers, most of dem r illiterate but graduate no fit stand them

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Ezemust: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
guy i feel ur pain.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by JaneYave(f): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
I.laugh.my.burdens.out.here
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by justl: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by justl: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
JaneYave: I.laugh.my.burdens.out.here

You need an husband my dear!
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by ogeoflyf(f): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2013
justl:

shocked shocked. Woowzerrrr!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by debbleopto: 12:10am On Nov 19, 2013

Thank you young man
You really displayed your name wisdom. This is because they hate knowledge and preferred entertainment and idleness. The only leader I see that passionately love knowledge acquisition and pursued it is Chief Obafemi Awolowo. he read journalism and law yet he bought science laboratory equipment for his own personal practice

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by irokop(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2013
eminikan soso: can anyone identify me in this pix grin grin grin

Yes na you dey right hand side oga monkey blood and baboon blood oga wey dey make my govt ungovernable
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 2:53am On Nov 19, 2013
jericco1: peter is officially married wow it's eye-catching, nd i hope other lazy bachelors do like wise!
u speak like a woman.................lyk my neighbour 2 be precise......no disrespect smiley smiley
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by caprini: 4:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Nonybb: I cant imagine WHY this guy would talk so many trash all the time and attracts so many LIKES at each occasion. I thought everybody is NOT stvpid at the same time

Simply tell him you are his fan,and that u admire him....or park well jooo.
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by hugafella(m): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2013

chai sorry o. u sound bitter. okay lemme tell you something now. one can excel in any area of life, school or not, and still be very well recognised. academics or academic pursuit is just one aspect of endeavour in life. so I suggest you find something you like and do it so well that the Dangotes and Adenugas of this world will move mountains to attend.

Academics is also good but if you check well, you will notice that most PROFESSORS and other academicians do not even seek such glamorous celebrations. You might also find that PSquare puts in more work and sleepless nights into their music than many so-called PhD holders out there. so its life and choice my friend, and I don't begrudge anyone his happiness.
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by blackprowler: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2013

My man, you just hit upon why we are and will continue to be a backward country. See how project fame, Nigeria Got Talent and all those inane activities of successful rich countries are followed here and money is available for it. Things that promote knowledge or academic achievement? Babat! We are here, wasting away quietly. I regret I ever knew this country

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by blackprowler: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2013
awodman:
There is something called Presidential Scholarship for Innovation and Development(PRESSID) started by GEJ...go find out about it!!!

Let me ask you: do you have to do a special search to find out what Project Fame is, or Nigeria Got Talent, or the multitude of other vain pursuits Nigerian people govt and corporate organisations spend huge sums on? We are drowning in them already
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by blackprowler: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2013
hugafella:

chai sorry o. u sound bitter. okay lemme tell you something now. one can excel in any area of life, school or not, and still be very well recognised. academics or academic pursuit is just one aspect of endeavour in life. so I suggest you find something you like and do it so well that the Dangotes and Adenugas of this world will move mountains to attend.

Academics is also good but if you check well, you will notice that most PROFESSORS and other academicians do not even seek such glamorous celebrations. You might also find that PSquare puts in more work and sleepless nights into their music than many so-called PhD holders out there. so its life and choice my friend, and I don't begrudge anyone his happiness.

Your point is very good. But you need to see a larger picture. The very education we are talking about should NEVER be defined as acquiring endless degrees and certificates. I've made my points endlessly that university enrollment is not sustainable the way it is in Nigeria. The people are not acquiring any real skills. But there is no level playing field for the Nigerian youth; it is just too skewed for them to aspire to become musicians, actors, comedians, footballers and the like. No nation ever became developed by such pursuits. By the way did you know that most of these entertainers also do go to higher institutions? Waste the so-called training they're supposed to have gotten in doing other things. I understand Nigerian problem; it is very great and not even one book of mine can address it. I use this account to joke and laugh at mumuness of Nigerians but this has got me serious. We are a nation of blind people with WRONG VALUES
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by nicago: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Whao..this is the Power of Influence at work, Aliko himself gracing the wedding!!
Truly, the gifts of a man maketh room for him and bringeth him before the Princes of his people.
Just be very good at what you do and even big men and women will acknowlege your gifts.

Congrats Peter.
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by sTOrMYwOrLD(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2013
cryMk ah qo baf..
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by amycutie(f): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2013
ogeoflyf:

See this one. grin grin
If you like no wakeup.
grin
ogeoflyf:

See this one. grin grin
If you like no wakeup.
. tell am oo
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Ranchhoddas: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2013
see jealousy ooo#team yuzedo abeg#

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by ogeoflyf(f): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2013
amycutie: grin. tell am oo

Leave am. make him dey mumu himslf for dream grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by lexrichy(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2013
eminikan soso: can anyone identify me in this pix grin grin grin
strong men
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by betfair(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2013
I have got a good friend who would be my guest during my white wedding. This special guest is RICHER than DANGOTE and even MORE famous than Michael JACKSON and OBAMA put together.

He's NO other person than JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETTE.

yEs! someone is now shouting... i know HIM. He will be present in mine.

#ThankyouJESUS
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by hubreality(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2013
Truly, the gift of a man makes room for him and brings him before kings. Well done and Congratulations, Peter Okoye! (Psquare)
Re: Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding by jude33084(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
justl:

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.