Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (290983 Views)

RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Available..
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Available..
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Available!
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Can you get the one for mazda premacy 2001
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
burticious:
Can you get the one for mazda premacy 2001

Please post the dash pics of the car
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fogman:

Please post the dash pics of the car

Ok

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by dljbd1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
burticious:

Ok
clear pix...which phone be this abeg
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
burticious:

Ok

Dvd System available and will have to buy the fitting kit. See pics below

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
dljbd1:

clear pix...which phone be this abeg
Original galaxy j5
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fogman:

Dvd System available and will have to buy the fitting kit. See pics below
Give me the cost breakdown
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by dljbd1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
burticious:

Original galaxy j5
Lolz...Dude added "original" grin
Cool phone.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
burticious:

Give me the cost breakdown

Dvd Navigation System with Nigerian map, camera and installation in Lagos N65k

Dvd System with camera and installation in Lagos N55k

Fitting Kit N7k ( ordered from US)

* Our dvds are premium models from Dubai
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
dljbd1:

Lolz...Dude added "original" grin
Cool phone.

LOL.. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fogman:

Dvd Navigation System with Nigerian map, camera and installation in Lagos N65k

Dvd System with camera and installation in Lagos N55k

Fitting Kit N7k ( ordered from US)

* Our dvds are premium models from Dubai
I live in ìlorin
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
burticious:
I live in ìlorin
I have an engineer in Abuja who can install for you
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ohiza: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fogman:
Toyota Matrix

How much is this one

Cost and installation

You can also describe the system
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:39am On Mar 30, 2017
ohiza:

How much is this one
Cost and installation
You can also describe the system
N65k with Navigation N55k without Navigation
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ohiza: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Fogman:

N65k with Navigation
N55k without Navigation
Need the number of your Abuja Resource Person
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2017
ohiza:

Need the number of your Abuja Resource Person

Ok sir, but he will only come installation when you have taken delivery of item from Lagos
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ohiza: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2017
Fogman:

Ok sir, but he will only come installation when you have taken delivery of item from Lagos

You will have to forward it to him when i am ready,

the money will be paid when he is about to install it,since the cost include installation

Secondly,you have actually not giving me the spec of a car dvd and also the accessories it came with.

thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
ohiza:

You will have to forward it to him when i am ready,

the money will be paid when he is about to install it,since the cost include installation

Secondly,you have actually not giving me the spec of a car dvd and also the accessories it came with.

thanks

Installation cost will be deducted and you will pay him installation cost ( not Dvd cost) after installation.
specification in on the 1st page of this thread
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ohiza: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Fogman:

Installation cost will be deducted and you will pay him installation cost ( not Dvd cost) after installation.
specification in on the 1st page of this thread

*BREAK DOWN THE COST
*HOW WILL THE PAYMENT BE MADE
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2017
ohiza:

*BREAK DOWN THE COST
*HOW WILL THE PAYMENT BE MADE

Minus N5k from previous quoted price (for installation cost)

Payment before delivery (out of Lagos clients)
Payment after delivery (Lagos Clients)
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by afelouz(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2017
good morning,
Please can i get something like this for a 2012 crosstour? It has a factory rear mirror rev cam already

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2017
afelouz:
good morning,
Please can i get something like this for a 2012 crosstour? It has a factory rear mirror rev cam already

Possible sir. A I need to do is buy the kit

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.