Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (290052 Views)

RoadNavĀ® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by sheelay(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fogman:

Not in stock, but will be glad to order one for you
How much is it?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
sheelay:

How much is it?
DVD System N65k (available)
Fitting attached below N15k (unavailable) need to order for it
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by supaflex: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Gudday Mr Fogman... Can i get dvd system for 2004 rav4.. Please picture and price
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
supaflex:
Gudday Mr Fogman... Can i get dvd system for 2004 rav4.. Please picture and price

Greetings boss, yes available. N47k ( Dvd system, camera and installation)
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by supaflex: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Fogman:

Greetings boss, yes available. N47k ( Dvd system, camera and installation)

Ok.. Can i see the pictures.. And how possible is it to send it down to owerri.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
supaflex:

Ok.. Can i see the pictures.. And how possible is it to send it down to owerri.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Princelumide: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hey Fogman, can I get for MB C200 W203
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by stave9ja(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Do you have for Honda odyssey 2006

How much
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by nadico(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello Fogman, how much for the DVD, map and all for Honda crv 2000
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
nadico:
Hello Fogman, how much for the DVD, map and all for Honda crv 2000

N60k
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Princelumide:
Hey Fogman, can I get for MB C200 W203

Not in stock sir
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Princelumide: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Fogman:

Not in stock sir
Please is it possible for it to be available later? Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Princelumide:

Please is it possible for it to be available later? Thanks

No, we don't stock MB Dvds, because its demand is low and it is very pricey. We only order on client request.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by krome82: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Hello. You installed a DVD system with reverse camera for my corolla 2006 sometime last year. But the camera faces down. Can I get another camera that is properly aligned and how much will it cost me. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
krome82:
Hello. You installed a DVD system with reverse camera for my corolla 2006 sometime last year. But the camera faces down. Can I get another camera that is properly aligned and how much will it cost me. Thanks

Reverse camera, is simply to see your blind spot, things ordinary you can't see with the mirror. So the camera is appropriate. But if you still need the adjustable camera, my boy can come replace it for you. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by krome82: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yes i do need it. The camera works dont get me wrong but I don't really use it cos all I see is my bumper. So what will it cost me sir. Thanks
Fogman:

Reverse camera, is simply to see your blind spot, things ordinary you can't see with the mirror. So the camera is appropriate. But if you still need the adjustable camera, my boy can come replace it for you. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
krome82:
Yes i do need it. The camera works dont get me wrong but I don't really use it cos all I see is my bumper. So what will it cost me sir. Thanks

Ok. please kindly call, so I can make arrangements to get the adjustable camera installed for you
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ceaser: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
How much for Corolla 2009. Rear cam, DVD, BT and Nigeria Maps.

Can one get OEM part install like that 06 civic but for an 09 corolla?

Fogman:
Windows Dvd Navi systemN65k PURE Android 7.1 DVD Navigation System N140k
Could you please upload the pictures of the two (Windows and Android), preferably post-installed pictures? I wanna have an idea what it's gonna look like.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
ceaser:

How much for Corolla 2009. Rear cam, DVD, BT and Nigeria Maps.

Can one get OEM part install like that 06 civic but for an 09 corolla?

Windows Dvd Navi systemN65k
PURE Android 7.1 DVD Navigation System N140k
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by arizona20: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Do you have original car dvd player with the latest features for corolla 06..whats the price
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by banky3w(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fogman, what do you have for Honda accord 2005. I know accord navigation are way pricey compared to the Camry.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:47am On Apr 15, 2018
banky3w:
Fogman, what do you have for Honda accord 2005. I know accord navigation are way pricey compared to the Camry.

Thanks for you inquiries. Honda Accord 7 has both windows and Android Dvd Navi System.

Yes, pricey and both are sold for N130k each. Android available on pre order. 7 days arrival time to Nigeria

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:57am On Apr 15, 2018
arizona20:
Do you have original car dvd player with the latest features for corolla 06..whats the price

PURE Android 7.1 Navigation System with special camera available. N120k

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by banky3w(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fogman:

Thanks for you inquiries. Honda Accord 7 has both windows and Android Dvd Navi System.

Yes, pricey and both are sold for N130k each. Android available on pre order. 7 days arrival time to Nigeria
Does the first example shown still works with steering controls and what's the android version?
Is the price quoted including reverse camera? wink
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
banky3w:

Does the first example shown still works with steering controls and what's the android version?

Both model support steering wheel controls and price cove camera and installation in Lagos.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
banky3w:

Both model support steering wheel controls and price cove camera and installation in Lagos. First 2 pictures is the model with Android OS.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by banky3w(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fogman:

Both model support steering wheel controls and price cove camera and installation in Lagos.
I'm not in Lagos oh..... Kaduna things.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
banky3w:

I'm not in Lagos oh..... Kaduna things.

We deliver to Kaduna via waybill
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ceaser: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
How much for Corolla 2009. Rear cam, DVD, BT and Nigeria Maps. Can one get OEM part install like that 06 civic but for an 09 corolla?

Fogman:
Windows Dvd Navi systemN65k PURE Android 7.1 DVD Navigation System N140k

Could you please upload the pictures of the two (Windows and Android), preferably post-installed pictures? I wanna have an idea what it's gonna look like.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
ceaser:
How much for Corolla 2009. Rear cam, DVD, BT and Nigeria Maps. Can one get OEM part install like that 06 civic but for an 09 corolla?

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.