Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (290148 Views)

RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by steel5800(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
How much will it cost to get dvd, navi, sensor for a 2002 benz c-class?

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by steel5800(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
I would also appreciate it if I can see some pics. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ChrisRocks: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi Fogman,

I asked a question on this thread before but I guess the Nairaland data loss wiped everything off.

I would like to install aux on a 2007 Corolla BUT I want to keep my factory stereo. Can you install this device (http://enfigcarstereo.com/TOY_AUX_DMX_V2.html)?

Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
ChrisRocks: Hi Fogman,

I asked a question on this thread before but I guess the Nairaland data loss wiped everything off.

I would like to install aux on a 2007 Corolla BUT I want to keep my factory stereo. Can you install this device (http://enfigcarstereo.com/TOY_AUX_DMX_V2.html)?

Thanks

I guess your previous post went with the data lost.

No, i dont instal AUX, but you can consider the product link below which serve same and much more functions like the AUX.

www.nairaland.com/1415527/all-in-1-car-fm-transmitter-charger
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
steel5800: I would also appreciate it if I can see some pics. Thanks

Thanks for ur interest in our product. We normally fit UNIVERSAL double DIN with a facial fitting kit for C Class, but at the moment we dont have the facial kit in stock, but we can order it within days from our supplier abroad.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Lots and lots of installations pending. Please all new clients should give us 24hrs-48hrs notice for installation. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2014
2 installations scheduled for today.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
2nd installation for today concluded.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
2nd installation for today concluded..
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Fogman: 2nd installation for today concluded..

Images coming...
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by succri(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Please how much to get it on ma 2003 Honda accord ? Am in lagos,
Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by steel5800(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Fogman:
I guess your previous post went with the data lost.
No, i dont instal AUX, but you can consider the product link below which serve same and much more functions like the AUX.
www.nairaland.com/1415527/all-in-1-car-fm-transmitter-charger
Thanks Fogman. Will get back to you
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
steel5800:
Thanks Fogman. Will get back to you

Welcome sir
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by belfar: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Fogman:

Hello sir, thanks for your interest in our innovative Please find below the prices
Universal dvd N65k
Advance sensor N15k
Headrest monitor N25k
installation N5k
Total is N110k. Cheers

Sorry about the delayed response. My car is currently undergoing some repairs. I would definitely buzz you for the Universal DVD, and Advance Sensor. Can you please provide the specs/features of the DVD?

Thanks.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2014
belfar:

Sorry about the delayed response. My car is currently undergoing some repairs. I would definitely buzz you for the Universal DVD, and Advance Sensor. Can you please provide the specs/features of the DVD?

Thanks.

Thanks for your expectant business, the major features of the dvd are dvd player (compactible with all video and music format), Gps navigation and VOICE direction, bluetooth with ability to make calls directly from device without touching your phone, reverse camera, local tv receiver, FM, SD, Flash ports, etc will revert back with technical spec of Dvd.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please we need a minimum of 24hrs notice for installation.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Toyota Corolla 2013
Installation cost N65,000
Optional: Advance parking sensor assist system N15,000

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2014
2 DIN In-Dash Car DVD For All Cars -GPS, TV, FM, Reverse Camera, Etc

Car DVD Player for ALL CARS
7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system.

Design specifically to fit and compatibly work with MOST car models, this 2 DIN sized DVD player is ready to cause eye brow. With a 7/8 inch LCD display car navigation system for a safe journey and great experience. This 2 DIN 7/8 Inch touch screen Car DVD player includes a crystal clear 800x480 pixel screen resolution to guarantee that disks and videos played on this remarkable system are shown in the best display view.

A great spec of the DVD player is that you can watch local TV stations on its 7/8 inch display screen. With movies, shows, and news are always free and obtainable directly to your car. Additionally, the product has a powerful region free DVD disk player that can play DVD's from any sources. The user can even attach an iPod or a portable media player to the product and us the plug and play to view and listen to your entire media collection. Having a USB port and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB, the user can insert media devices into the product to play movies or music that they may have downloaded. Supported media formats include MPEG 1/2, AVI, DIVX, XVID and MP3, which can all be played via the DVD player.

Product Specifications

General

RAM: 128MB
DIN Size: 2 DIN
Bluetooth 2.0
RDS
Max Audio Output: 45W x4
Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): 58dB
Video Systems: PAL, NTSC, AUTO
AM Frequency Range: 522 to 1620KHz
FM Frequency Range: 87.5 to 108.0MHz
Compatibility: MOST CARS

Languages: English, plus others

Display

Screen Size: 7/8 Inch TFT LCD
Resolution: 800x480
Display: 16: 9
Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Micro SD Card Slot up to 32GB (4GB Included)
USB Drive Flash up to 32GB

Media Formats:

Video: AVI, MP4, WMV
Audio: MP3, WAV
Picture: JPEG
eBook: TXT
Discs: DVD, CD, VCD, MP3, CD-R
MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver

Analog TV Receiver
Automatic and Manual Search
Display: 16: 9

Dimensions

Size: 220x135x168mm (L x W x D)
Weight: 2268g

Manufacturer Notes

This DVD Player is Region Free
To ensure your safety, the driver shall not watch TV or video or operate the player while driving for it may distract the driver from driving.

Prices:
GPS Navigation with Nigerian map Model is N65,000 Only

Non GPS Model N55,000 Only

Optional:
* Advance parking assist system N15,000
* Headrest Dvd player N35,000
* Headrest monitor N25,000

Note
* Installation cost N5,000
* The above price is for UNIVERSAL and some Toyota models dvd
* Prices for some cars dvds cost more (eg Honda, etc. Cal for price

[b]For inquiries/order: Please, Contact:
Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

Tel: 08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment on delivery/
installation
OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment before delivery
2. Payment on delivery to customer's designated contact in Lagos

PS: *F24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide
* 90 Days Warranty with NO STORY!
* Image shown below may slightly differs depending on car model
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
For inquiries/order, Please Call:
Frank (aka Fogman)
Tel: 08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

NB: Post and pictures are edited as at when due.

• Over 1000 units Sold since 2009 online, with no single issues/complain
• We are one of Nigerian biggest online supplier of innovative auto gadgets, our quality are exclusive to us alone, since we sources for the best quality directly from manufactures
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by mikylon(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2014
hi , do u make DVD/NAV installation for Honda accord 08, and how much?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Yes, we do and cost N85K

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2014
Another installation this morning
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2014
New installation for Honda Pilot 2012

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Another installation underway
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mercedes Benz ML DVD now available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by sholatech(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ Fogman,

Sent you email on your yahoo address.

Need solution for Rx300 with the GPS+Nigeria Map
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
sholatech: @ Fogman,

Sent you email on your yahoo address.

Need solution for Rx300 with the GPS+Nigeria Map

Will revert back
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by tman14(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
How much will it cost for a Toyota Camry, 1999?
What will be the additional cost if reverse camera and gps is included.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.