Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (290811 Views)

RoadNavĀ® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
APFM:

Sorry the image attached can't be viewed. Also ben trying to call you but not connecting.

I want to know if it's going to be roof or dash board.

I want to also see the pix to know what it looks like

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by APFM(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thank you.
What is the total cost with headrest that will have seperate viewing from the dashboard DVD?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
APFM:
Thank you.
What is the total cost with headrest that will have seperate viewing from the dashboard DVD?

Dvd Gps System is N58k and headrest dvd player with game function is N35k. Prices are all inclusive
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2015
What is the cost of placing a dashboard DVD player in matrix 2003?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2015
segunfat:
What is the cost of placing a dashboard DVD player in matrix 2003?

N58k for full option (all inclusive price)
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2015
All inclusive meaning what sir? Based in Lagos, can it be done today? Pls your contact number for both whatsap and calls
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2015
segunfat:
All inclusive meaning what sir? Based in Lagos, can it be done today? Pls your contact number for both whatsap and calls

All inclusive : price cover dvd gps navi system, reverse camera and installation

08182428495 08033677688
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by sexybol(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Do you av anything that fits Hyundai sonata 2007. Please include pictures if you av + cost n installation guide as I stay outside lagos
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:15am On Nov 29, 2015
sexybol:
Do you av anything that fits Hyundai sonata 2007. Please include pictures if you av + cost n installation guide as I stay outside lagos

This was specially pre ordered last month for a client in Akure. Can do same for you

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by sexybol(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=Fogman post=40505747][/quote]. Where r d details chief?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
sexybol:
. Where r d details chief?

Cost of Dvd GPS Navi system and fast courier deluvery to Nigeria is N75k
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by musachara: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
how much is nigerian map only
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
musachara:
how much is nigerian map only
N8k only
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by laureldeu: 4:58am On Nov 30, 2015
what's the cost of fixing a dash board DVD for Hyundai cerato 2010?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2015
laureldeu:
what's the cost of fixing a dash board DVD for Hyundai cerato 2010?

Hyundai Dvds are not in stock. The few we have installed was ordered for our clients. We can pre order for you too.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by musachara: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Fogman:

N8k only

Come-on man! Am sure you can give it at a reasonable price
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2015
musachara:

Come-on man! Am sure you can give it at a reasonable price

Ok. How much is reasonable to you?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ayodurodola(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Fogman:

some of our Products are sourced from Dubai with good quality control products.
All inclusive cover gadget, reverse camera, installation, etc

Thank you Fogman.
Now how long does it take you to install..i am in VI/LEKKI axis.
Also, a friend of mine is wondering if the Nigerian map can be loaded on his Lexus Gx470 and a reverse cam since he already has a screen
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2015
ayodurodola:

Thank you Fogman.
Now how long does it take you to install..i am in VI/LEKKI axis.
Also, a friend of mine is wondering if the Nigerian map can be loaded on his Lexus Gx470 and a reverse cam since he already has a screen

Please remind me your car model again. Will not work in GX470.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Hello Frank,

I need the indash DvD/Nav/Reverse cam system for my mini Van, Its a 2004 Honda Odyssey. e inbuilt dvd screen.

If you've made any such installation on a similar model kindly post a photo sample plus send me a cost estimate; I reside in Lagos. Tnx

Regards
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2015
seuneguavoen:
Hello Frank,

I need the indash DvD/Nav/Reverse cam system for my mini Van, Its a 2004 Honda Odyssey. e inbuilt dvd screen.

If you've made any such installation on a similar model kindly post a photo sample plus send me a cost estimate; I reside in Lagos. Tnx

Regards

Yes, available. This was installed couple of years back. Then we were not as perfect as we are now. The model pictured in the 2nd picture will be installed for you.

1 Like

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Fogman:

Yes, available. This was installed couple of years back. Then we were not as perfect as we are now. The model pictured in the 2nd picture will be installed for you.

That's Cool Fogman...I'll giv u a call shortly
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by musachara: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fogman:

Ok. How much is reasonable to you?
4k is reasonable sir. It's just the soft copy
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello Fogman wat is d cost of the HD rear view mirror pix below

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
seuneguavoen:

That's Cool Fogman...I'll giv u a call shortly
Will be expectant

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.