Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (290054 Views)

RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:21am On Mar 31, 2016
HaBadMAN:
Hello Sir,

Pls is it possible to upgrade the navigation system in 2012 acura TL to show Nigerian information ?

Impossible sir.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Another installation ongoing
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Another installation

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by HaBadMAN: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks for the reply.

Fogman:

Impossible sir.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
HaBadMAN:
Thanks for the reply.
Welcome sir
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by brosun(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
I have a 2006 Volks Passat. I'm wondering if this can be installed with the latest navigation facility from your stable and how much? I have attached a picture of the dashboard. Reply asap.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
brosun:
I have a 2006 Volks Passat. I'm wondering if this can be installed with the latest navigation facility from your stable and how much? I have attached a picture of the dashboard. Reply asap.

Hello boss, thanks for your interest
Please click link below to see our previous installation on Volks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1522305/car-dvd-navi-system-reverse/84

We bought on pre order for client and intact we have just ordered another for a client.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by oluwainfin(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
@Fogman

I want to have this installed in my 2012 Volkswagen CC with OEM Emblem rear view camera? Can this be done? With the right coding such that no errors will pop up on the instrument cluster?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
oluwainfin:
@Fogman
I want to have this installed in my 2012 Volkswagen CC with OEM Emblem rear view camera? Can this be done? With the right coding such that no errors will pop up on the instrument cluster?

Yes boss, very possible.

See link below:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by brosun(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fogman:

We bought on pre order for client and intact we have just ordered another for a client.
Fogman:

Thanks for the prompt reply. How much would I need to pay overall, including installation?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Don117: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
How durable are these products?. I was made to understand they are made in China products. Also what's the total cost plus installation for a honda 2007 model in abuja?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by oluwainfin(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
@fogman

How much and how long? I need you be 100% sure no error codes will show up on the instrument clsuter. The RVC i need is like the attached.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by gentlered: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Mine doesn't have a functional GPS. Can you upgrade it to a functional GPS type? Fogman, respond Please
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:15am On Apr 02, 2016
oluwainfin:
@fogman

How much and how long? I need you be 100% sure no error codes will show up on the instrument clsuter. The RVC i need is like the attached.

The moment you unplug airbag socket and plug back the system will detect and a dimple cancellation with a scanner does it. I am not too sure of getting this camera but can ask my agent to do the search
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2016
oluwainfin:
@fogman

The moment you unplug airbag socket and plug back the system will detect and a simple cancellation with a scanner does it. So it is not an issue. The only way to achieve what you want is to unplug battery and plug back after installation, which is not possible

I am not too sure of getting this camera but can ask my agent to do the search
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:21am On Apr 02, 2016
oluwainfin:
@fogman

The moment you unplug airbag socket and plug back the system will detect and after some hours t goes off or a simple cancellation with a scanner does it. So it is not an issue. The only way to achieve what you want is to unplug battery and plug back after installation, which is not possible

I am not too sure of getting this camera but can ask my agent to do the search
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by brosun(m): 2:28am On Apr 02, 2016
@Fogman,

I'm still waiting for your reply to my enquiry on what it would cost me to install navigation plus reverse camera on a 2006 Volks Passat. Thanks.
Fogman:

@Fogman,

I'm still waiting for your reply to my enquiry on what it would cost me to install navigation plus reverse camera on a 2006 Volks Passat. Thanks.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2016
brosun:
@Fogman,

I'm still waiting for your reply to my enquiry on what it would cost me to install navigation plus reverse camera on a 2006 Volks Passat. Thanks.@Fogman,

Apology for the oversight. We can pre order this for N85k. (DVD System, Reverse camera, Latest Nigerian map).

7- 10 days delivery.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2016
New Installation
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by 1stallon(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Can an installation be done on '07 Range rover sport supercharged and how much will it cost?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
1stallon:
Can an installation be done on '07 Range rover sport supercharged and how much will it cost?

No boss
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
New installation on
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Installation completed images coming....
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by doctorsage: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fogman. Good job bruv. Quick one. Can you install navigation, reverse camera etc for 2006/07 Nissan maxima? If yes, how much. Urgent...
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
doctorsage:
Fogman. Good job bruv. Quick one. Can you install navigation, reverse camera etc for 2006/07 Nissan maxima? If yes, how much. Urgent...

Thanks for the compliments. Please kindly post radio console of your car. Cheers
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by doctorsage: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Can't upload pictures? The maxima is nicknamed 'dagrin' ?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
doctorsage:
Can't upload pictures? The maxima is nicknamed 'dagrin' ?

Oh ok, no dont have a dvd for it
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by oluwainfin(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
@Fogman

So how much would it cost?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
oluwainfin:
@Fogman

So how much would it cost?

N85k for DVD System and N5k for installation 7-10days delivery
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tracking devices make your car easier to be found in the event of a theft, and therefore offer additional piece of mind as well.
It's the best reliainstall convenient option for car security also work as surveillance. Contact vehicle's tracker 9ja for vehicle's tracking solutions and recovery in Nigeria.

OUR PRODUCT

Features of our product

• Worldwide map coverage: We can track your vehicles even when it is driven outside Nigeria. Map shows street name, major roads and highways, landmark in any country.

• Check location by SMS: SMS location report shows street name, city, time, and engine status. If the vehicle is in a place where streets are not named, SMS shall report vehicle location to the nearest landmark like churches, mosque, banks etc.

• Online Tracking: Our online tracking shows the vehicle moving on your computer screen at intervals.

• You can also track by map coordinates and Maplink on your smart phone.

• Track vehicle by SMS and call.

• Our online platform can accommodate more 500 vehicles.

• Remotely listen to conversation in and around the vehicle

• High sensitivity, new technology and latest GPS chipset.

• Efficient battery back-up: battery back-up is very useful when thieves remove the car battery and decide to tow the car, the car could still be tracked.

• Works well even in areas with limited sky view like villages.

• When Vehicle is driven to remote areas like villages where street names are not available, our tracker will show vehicle location to the nearest landmarks like rivers, churches, mosque etc.

• Support unlimited number of phone numbers for call-in and SMS.

• Voltage range between 6V and 36V; Suitable for all kinds of vehicles such as cars, buses, trucks, trailer.

• Remotely shutdown/restore vehicle by SMS and call.

• It can track a vehicle's location, speed and direction throughout the world with “Theft Alert” mode. Anti-theft mode is useful when vehicle is parked in an unsafe environment. You can arm the car against theft, even when the vehicle key is used, the vehicle will not start.

• Our tracker is designed for full covert installations. Most of the corporate fleet owners consider that a fully hidden installation is the only way to reduce staff’s vehicle misuse.

Applications

- Tracking and management of vehicle fleet
- Cargo Tracking
- Surveillance Work
- Anti-theft and recovery

We install tracker device all over Nigeria.
Contact us +2348144758217, visit www.exceltracking..com or Join Us on Facebook www.face book.com/vehicletracker9ja
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Available

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.