Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married (3734 Views)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Adriana Lima. My Beautiful Angel. / Adriana Lima. My Beautiful Angel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married by onila(f): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
once voted the most beautiful woman in the world

and the most beautiful model in Brazil

I am so proud of her cool

Re: Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married by onyekachee(f): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
virgin onila must be proud of u,she is ur mentor
Re: Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married by mrdrizzy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
I believe..dat girl really keeps her date life a little off public..and nt to forget shes nt frm US! So clearly it myt seem very fair.oh did i skip d fact that shes one of the best model have ever seen.?
Re: Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
I heard she's quite religious......
Re: Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married by DesChyko1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
No wonder Jesus spends the night in her home anytime he visits Brazil.. shockedshockedshocked
Re: Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married by NadiaSA1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
I miss ur threads onila!!
Re: Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married by Zikdik(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Imagine, getting married to a virgin? Ouch! Those peeps are so inexperienced when it comes to bedmatics.
Funny thingy is, some of them hymen done break tay-tay oh. SMH.
Re: Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married by FKO1(m): 1:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Zikdik: Imagine, getting married to a virgin? Ouch! Those peeps are so inexperienced when it comes to bedmatics.
Funny thingy is, some of them hymen done break tay-tay oh. SMH.
U TOOK D WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Strikes Some Hot Figure In Black Corset For A New Photo Shoot [ph / Hail The Queen! Beyonce Shows Off Her Curves In A Skimpy Denim Playsuit / Photos- Kim Kardashian West Goes Braless, Shows Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.