Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car (961 Views)

Brand New ,american Trim 2014/15 Toyota Highlander Limited . Quick And Fast Sale / Super Neat 2008 Toyota Camry XLE. Selling Hot And Fast / SOLD SOLD SOLD.2002 Model Bmw 318i Forsale Moves Very Smooth And Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Jimdada: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
I urgently need a reliable and fast shipping company to assist in shipping my car to Nigeria. I want a shipping company that can ship in 3wks to 1month maximum. The faster the better.

Note that if you are good, other people will still use you among my contacts and here on Nairaland. Please answer the following

1, How long does it take you to ship ro-ro to Nigeria?
2. Can you do land transportation to the port?
3. Which port do you use?
4. Your contact office here in the states and in Nigeria
5. (Optional) Your price for land transportation and shipping.

Please answer asap
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jimdada: I urgently need a reliable and fast shipping company to assist in shipping my car to Nigeria. I want a shipping company that can ship in 3wks to 1month maximum. The faster the better.

Note that if you are good, other people will still use you among my contacts and here on Nairaland. Please answer the following

Please answer asap

1, How long does it take you to ship ro-ro to Nigeria? - Once it left USA, it will be max of 4 weeks to land in Lagos
2. Can you do land transportation to the port? - Could be arranged for you
3. Which port do you use? - Could ship out of NJ, Florida, Texas, Baltimore or Delaware . . All depends on which is closest to where you ride is
4. Your contact office here in the states and in Nigeria - I am not an agent, but a dealer on NL
5. (Optional) Your price for land transportation and shipping. - Will depend on distance to the port from where your ride is.
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by ccaramel(f): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Where is your vehicle located?
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Jimdada: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

1, How long does it take you to ship ro-ro to Nigeria? - Once it left USA, it will be max of 4 weeks to land in Lagos
2. Can you do land transportation to the port? - Could be arranged for you
3. Which port do you use? - Could ship out of NJ, Florida, Texas, Baltimore or Delaware . . All depends on which is closest to where you ride is
4. Your contact office here in the states and in Nigeria - I am not an agent, but a dealer on NL
5. (Optional) Your price for land transportation and shipping. - Will depend on distance to the port from where your ride is.
Ok. What are your charges?
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Jimdada: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2013
ccaramel: Where is your vehicle located?
USA.
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Jimdada: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
does it mean no reliable shipping company using nairaland. I am so displeased. All those parading themselves that they bring cars from the states, I guess they are insincere
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by USAutoBuy(m): 3:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Jimdada: I urgently need a reliable and fast shipping company to assist in shipping my car to Nigeria. I want a shipping company that can ship in 3wks to 1month maximum. The faster the better.

Please answer asap

You are seeking full answer to partial question. Shipping and inland transportation depends on the location of the car, the type of car (SUV or Car). Distance to the port. Does the car run/not?

Kindly provide the location of the car (City and State, or Zip Code), type of car and i will provide you with the cost and the approximate time it will arrive.

Regards
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Jimdada: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2013
US-AutoBuy:

You are seeking full answer to partial question. Shipping and inland transportation depends on the location of the car, the type of car (SUV or Car). Distance to the port. Does the car run/not?

Kindly provide the location of the car (City and State, or Zip Code), type of car and i will provide you with the cost and the approximate time it will arrive.

Regards
Thanks for your response. It is a 2008 honda accord. Location is chicago illinois, 60707. The car is very sound in good working condition.
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by USAutoBuy(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Jimdada:
Thanks for your response. It is a 2008 honda accord. Location is chicago illinois, 60707. The car is very sound in good working condition.

That is much better. Here is your cost breakdown:

Trucking $500
Shipping $1,100
S/Charge $200

Your vehicle will arrive about last week of Dec-1st week of Jan.

Let me know if you have any more question(s)

Regards
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Jimdada: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks autobuy. Do you have an idea of the cost clearing this car in Nigeria and how long the process takes.
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by GRACEGLORY: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Do you have a truck for haulage work? FMCL NIGERIA is in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by USAutoBuy(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Jimdada: Thanks autobuy. Do you have an idea of the cost clearing this car in Nigeria and how long the process takes.

Clearing will be about N500k. Takes 2-3days max
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Jimdada: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
US-AutoBuy:

Clearing will be about N500k. Takes 2-3days max

your price is outrageous.
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jimdada: your price is outrageous.

You could easily find a clearing agent that will take care of this for you in Lagos . . . . Talk to Adexfem, Mr. Banji and some other clearing agent on NL

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by femmy2010(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jimdada:

your price is outrageous.

N500k to clear a 2008 Accord is not outrageous.
I do advice to work on getting it shipped on time or you do pay much more than N500k to clear it in January.

Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by muyiwaporter(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You could easily find a clearing agent that will take care of this for you in Lagos . . . . Talk to Adexfem, Mr. Banji and some other clearing agent on NL
My name is muyiwa porter A clearing and forwarding Agent(Freight Forwarder)at Tincan/Apapa Port.NPA Commercial Building,National Tincan/Apapa Lagos.If you have any consignments/goods coming for you from abroad such as New or used Cars, Trucks, Buses, Vehicles, or Containers,personal effect E.T.C.Here are my Tel num (08099158266/08033035219)Email Address muyiwa_porter@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Urgently Needed. I Need A Reliable And Fast Shipping Company To Transport My Car by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On May 30, 2015
muyiwaporter:
My name is muyiwa porter A clearing and forwarding Agent(Freight Forwarder)at Tincan/Apapa Port.NPA Commercial Building,National Tincan/Apapa Lagos.If you have any consignments/goods coming for you from abroad such as New or used Cars, Trucks, Buses, Vehicles, or Containers,personal effect E.T.C.Here are my Tel num (08099158266/08033035219)Email Address muyiwa_porter@yahoo.co.uk

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Car Novice Choose Between Camry (2001) And Jetta(2004) / Sparkling Tokunbo Toyota Avalon 2008@2.5m..08084917622 / New Excavator For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.