Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. (3199 Views)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Mansard Test Invite / Vacancy With Icsl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by Ayoola171(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'm about to seconded to mansard assurance tru icsl; for d sales role, i was told 60k base pay + commisn. Pls should i take it up, as many dat has useful info for me, enlight me pls, lookn 4ward for ur quick contributns, moderator pls front page. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by chyna4luv: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ayoola171: I'm about to seconded to mansard assurance tru icsl; for d sales role, i was told 60k base pay + commisn. Pls should i take it up, as many dat has useful info for me, enlight me pls, lookn 4ward for ur quick contributns, moderator pls front page. Thanks.
oga these are what u should take into consideration b4 u take the offer. how sure are u with their salary packages of 60k + comm? Hope they wil nt ask u to quit if u ar nt able to bring a business? Are they going to make Tfare available for the calls u wil make trying to get a client? If ur answers to those questns are Yes , No &yes. Then grab the offer Now. otherwise dnt. I knw it wil take to work as a sale Rep for an Insurance firm o. I have been in Insurance job b4 o.
Good Luck.
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by Ayoola171(m): 1:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Thanks @ chyna4luv, can i also hear frm people dat hav took d same offer or who knows people that hav took such offer tru icsl b4 and how it was, pls help.
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by fryo4life(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2013
My dear, take the offer. Its good for a contract sales job. How much do you think direct sales agent of banks such as fcmb, stanbic, diamond bank etc. are paid? Its 30k with 5million naira target monthly. Its ridiculous right? It is what it is. You have got a contract sales job that pays 60k basic salary+commission. Its still encouraging than some insurance companies that won't pay you a dime. They will expect you to use your personal money to transport and make calls to client without guarantee of being paid salary at the end of the month.
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2013
I've never seen an Insurance sales person that would not go his all to sell. Par adventure he does, in the next 12 Calendar month, you will be living as well as an Assistant Manager in the banks.

If you are out to sell and sell strategically, you will remain grateful u took the offer. Someday when you have a regular job with steady income, you will look back and see you had a good life while selling insurance with commissions.
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by Ayoola171(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Hapi to hear frm you all, i wil gladly take d offer base on all these quality mesages an encourage u all gave me. May God meet u all at d point of ur needs, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by livingstone2013: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2013
@Ayoola071, please what is your qualification and discipline? Were you the one invited for an interview by icsl or you were many?
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by Ayoola171(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
We were many & i am B.sc, i even tink d recruitment exercise is in progress cos i went to their office 2day to complete my documentatn, and i saw people their for diff exercise.
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by folashike(f): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Ayoola171: Pls take d offer. Mansard (former Guaranty Trust Assurance) was then a subsidiary under GTB, as a sales rep- 1) U re given 5000 airtime on ur office line per month 2) access to official car 3) commission aside salary but don't know abt now dat it is mansard
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by Ayoola171(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Great, thanks for this heart warming info, God bless us all.
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by bisiboom: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ayiola, please where is their office in lagos? Can I go drop my CV with them tmrw?
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by Ayoola171(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Dey dont collect hard copy again; i also apply tru their site. Let me look at their correct website address so i can place it here 4u and as many dat want to give it a trial.
Re: Mansard Assurance Tru ICSL. by Ayoola171(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2013
www.integratedcorporateservices.com/register.php their office is at Obanikoro Lagos. If u want to go their, wen u get to Obanikoro ask for ICSL they're popular. All d best.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Vacancy For Immediate Employment In Benue State / SCAM NCS RECRUITMENT ALERT BEWARE! / Mtn Nigeria Recruiting Graduates For Call Center North Central Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.