Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? (1289 Views)

Samsung Is About As Buying Blackberry. What Do You Think? / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by Alleinad(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi there. Pls I need your help. what is the difference or the differences between a samsung galaxy phone and a blackberry (I.e bb bold 5, Z10 n Q10)? Pls respond, thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by maafen: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Op what is tђε̲̣̣̣̥ difference between orange ãпԃ mango??
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by francababy(f): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alleinad: hi there. pls I need your help. what is the difference or the differences between a samsung galaxy phone ans a blackberry (I.e bb bold 5, Z10 n Q10)? pls respond, thanks.

Come girl, are you drunk? How old r u? What's the difference between your current boyfriend and the one you just dumped?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by physise(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy:

Come girl, are you drunk? How old r u? What's the difference between your current boyfriend and the one you just dumped?
lol abeg ask amgringringrin
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by Defaramade(m): 3:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Alleinad: hi there. pls I need your help. what is the difference or the differences between a samsung galaxy phone ans a blackberry (I.e bb bold 5, Z10 n Q10)? pls respond, thanks.
What is the difference between death & sleep??
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by xuleiman: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2013
if person no sabi somthin na crime 2 ask...abeg if una no sabi no nid 2 diss am....pls any rational being wif a rational anwer like mind wish 2 noe...thnks
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by fowowe411: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2013
francababy:

Is that suppose to be funny?
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
op a lot of differences but the most significant is the os (operating system) of the devices. Samsung runs on android while bb on Rim. Anyway try to ask Google, its a very innovative search engine in case yu don't know what Google means
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by psalmdave(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
fowowe411: Is that suppose to be funny?
i wonder
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by Charles545: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
they are both smart phones but Samsung galaxy is a tablet and not phone..
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by physise(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Charles545: they are both smart phones but Samsung galaxy is a tablet and not phone..
lol so samsung galaxy with 3.5-4inch screen na tablet?grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by Defaramade(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
physise: lol so samsung galaxy with 3.5-4inch screen na tablet?grincheesygrincheesy
Lolz, the guy fall yakata like konga.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by Defaramade(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Some people are so lazy that to search for information on the net (google, bing, wikipedia, ask.com, etc.) is a problem for them. While there are many search engines/websites online that u can get information from some people will still come to nairaland to ask questions like ''how much is the price of tecno m3?'', ''where can i get tecno phantom A+ in ibadan?'', ''what does it mean to root an android phone?'', ''what is the difference between samsung galaxy & blackberry?'', ''can tecno l3 ping like blackberry?'' or ''can i download bbm on my tecno phantom A+?''.
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by Lawalmd(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Defaramade: Lolz, the guy fall yakata like konga.com
Lwkmd
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by mrdrizzy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Defaramade: Lolz, the guy fall yakata like konga.com
lmao
Re: Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry: What Is The Difference? by mrdrizzy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Charles545: they are both smart phones but Samsung galaxy is a tablet and not phone..
shocked shocked faints**

(1) (Reply)

Free Shipping On The Injoo I1s And I2s Including Accesories / Android OS On A Kitchen Knife With Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge / Exclusive Pictures Of Ulefone Be Touch 2 , Android 5.1, 5'5 Inch, FHD, 3050mah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.