Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Scrabble Game Wanted ! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Scrabble Game Wanted ! (1932 Views)

¤¤Scrabble Reloaded¤¤ / The Scrabble Game. / The Scrabble Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrabble Game Wanted ! by mishooo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
please can anyone tell me which site to get a freeware downloadable Scrabble Game with all the 'effizy' and NOT a trial Version AND WITHOUT trojans, worms et al

Thanks
Re: Scrabble Game Wanted ! by dani1luv: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
eey man u search 4 SCRABBLE GAME DOWNLOAD (FULL VERSION) tru google.com.ng then after that wen it open , u click watever link that comes up

THAT DA LINK

http://www.download-free-games.com/word_game_download/scrabble.htm?pg=4&item_id=92&sort=review.id&order=DESC&PHPSESSID=lol
Re: Scrabble Game Wanted ! by mishooo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
dani1luv:

eey man u search 4 SCRABBLE GAME DOWNLOAD (FULL VERSION) tru google.com.ng then after that when it open , u click watever link that comes up

THAT DA LINK

http://www.download-free-games.com/word_game_download/scrabble.htm?pg=4&item_id=92&sort=review.id&order=DESC&PHPSESSID=lol

thanks man. but i said NOT a TRIAL VERSION.
i have been to the site before but - - - - -
thanks.
any other one pls ?
Re: Scrabble Game Wanted ! by mishooo(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2008
okay. any crack for the above game please.
i need a scrabble game that is current and isnt a trial version.
Re: Scrabble Game Wanted ! by DualCore1: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2008
Scrabble Deluxe

Download from: Click HERE
Re: Scrabble Game Wanted ! by mishooo(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2008
Hey Dual !!

Thanks man. i'll check it out. started downloading already.

will holla later !
Re: Scrabble Game Wanted ! by mishooo(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2008
Dual core but the serial key aint there now and its an evaluation copy. cry cry cry cry cry cry

do you have it??

Which language was used to write the direction so i can translate it??
Re: Scrabble Game Wanted ! by DualCore1: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
the cracked file is in the folder ScrabbleDeluxepatch

i just downloaded and cracked the game from that link i gave u. i took screenshots while i did this, just look at them and see if its clear what to do.

Steps
1. Install the game (after installing don't run it yet)
2. Copy the file in the directory ScrabbleDeluxepatch
3. past that file in the directory C:\Program Files\Zone.Com Deluxe Games\SCRABBLE Deluxe

Re: Scrabble Game Wanted ! by mishooo(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2008
Bro, you are sooo good.

Thanks Man. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

So U Think U Know The Countries Of Africa? / Legends Of The Seekers / How To Hack Temple Run 2 On Android To Unlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.