Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES (88587 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Photo: When You Get Government Job / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
The owner of the following email address should check his/her inbox now for the content from the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE. If the package is not there, then CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and please give me a feedback whether you receive it or not....ALL THE PACKAGES MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULD BE YOUR INBOX OR SPAM FOLDER.................mazamuhammad@gmail.com
vacancy247@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rita41:
Iv downloaded ur app nd I can't still download d books wassup?

What really happened brother?

It is very easy to use. Just scroll down and you will see all the files. For instance, If it is SHL questions and answers you want, click on it, it will trigger off your Internet Browsers, select one of them and it will direct you to the web page made for that particular SHL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS you have chosen earlier.

Let me know if you are able to download any of the files.
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
vacancy247@yahoo.com

To get these files and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called #JOBS_AND_NEWS_FOR_NIGERIANS on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Here is the direct link to the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”. You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

#NOTE: On GOOGLE PLAY STORE, “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” is an upgrade to NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE app; download and install “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”

PERFECTLY CREATED AND DESIGNED WITH GREAT CONFIGURATIONS AND CAREFULLY CHOSEN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Olubidex:
Pls here is my email address olubidex84@gmail.com
To get these files and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called #JOBS_AND_NEWS_FOR_NIGERIANS on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Here is the direct link to the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”. You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

#NOTE: On GOOGLE PLAY STORE, “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” is an upgrade to NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE app; download and install “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”

PERFECTLY CREATED AND DESIGNED WITH GREAT CONFIGURATIONS AND CAREFULLY CHOSEN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
madu85:
madusolomon@gmail.com

thanks bro

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by zlatan(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'm unable to access google playstore because I use a blackberry. Please can you send the files to my email, thanks
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by ucde(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
PLEASE I NEED IT TOO.. ONE LOVE MY EMAIL IS onyediuchenna@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2015
ucde:
PLEASE I NEED IT TOO.. ONE LOVE MY EMAIL IS onyediuchenna@gmail.com

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by harry036: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks man you are d man email: legendary036@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2015
harry036:
Thanks man you are d man email: legendary036@gmail.com

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by wahlay(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Horlarwahlay009@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
wahlay:
Horlarwahlay009@gmail.com

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by muchi4life: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chinonso_diala@yahoo.com or diala.chinonso@yahoo.com thanks a lot
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2015
muchi4life:
Chinonso_diala@yahoo.com or diala.chinonso@yahoo.com thanks a lot

Carefully read what I posted on the first page
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by ifawise(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2015
dynatechifa@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by blessingnnam(f): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
My email: blessingnnam@rocketmail.com. Thanks a bunch
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
ifawise:
dynatechifa@gmail.com

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
blessingnnam:
My email: blessingnnam@rocketmail.com. Thanks a bunch

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by harbayo20(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wanna say this to people who has the ability to reason along with me

Invest in yourself sometimes college degree doesn't guarantee one to be successful in life.You have to take the leap of faith;make the jump from who you're today to where you wanna be coz nobody cares abouh your story until you win.
SO WIN!!

when you keep sending in proposals and you get no response, Create your own business and start receiving proposals... Be bold,Do what the ordinary fear... Start making a difference and also make money while doing it.

Sometimes I wonder why don't they make Bentley,Lamborghini and other high end car commercials...then i realize its Because the people that can afford them are not watching TV.
Be that someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down!
And if you're lucky enough to do well,don't forget to send the elevator back down!...

The hidden secret is if you want to change your bank account, start changing people's live.
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by deolutolu(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeoluwatolulope@gmail.com. am grateful
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by alfred007(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Arihi.Alfred@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
deolutolu:
adeoluwatolulope@gmail.com. am grateful

Follow the procedure of getting these files.

Download and install an android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS via the link below and select the file you want to download:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

Don't wait for anyone! INSTALL THE APP AND GET ALL THE FILES LISTED ABOVE
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
alfred007:
Arihi.Alfred@gmail.com

Download and install an android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS via the link below and select the file you want to download:

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by bajosky: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
etefiong@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Preciouslifeforall@gmail.com.......I'll be glad if I can get it! Thanks!
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by collele(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
pls my email address is collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com......
Have downloaded the app but i was told that the app has stoped working.....
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2015
bajosky:
etefiong@gmail.com

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2015
preciusly:
Preciouslifeforall@gmail.com.......I'll be glad if I can get it! Thanks!

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2015
collele:
pls my email address is collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com......
Have downloaded the app but i was told that the app has stoped working.....

WHO TOLD YOU THAT? May be, you went to download a wrong app

Just follow the procedure of getting these files.

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by kezmal(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
Owners of the following email addresses should check their inbox now for the content from the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE. If the package is not there, then CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and please give me a feedback whether you receive it or not....ALL THE PACKAGES MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULD BE YOUR INBOX OR SPAM FOLDER.................gutsyfabulous@gmail.com,ayofasanmi@yahoo.com,princesalhadeen@yahoo.com

talabi_j@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by kibra4u(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2015
My email address is adeniran.adeniyi@gmail.com, kindly send me the questions. Thanks.
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by nurez305(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls help me to send it to my mail saliu.nurudeen@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply)

How To Be Job Ready / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.