Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES (88431 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Photo: When You Get Government Job / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by world(f): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Pls kindly send to ever4queenet@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by sathel(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
adeniyitheprof:
UPDATED OR MODIFIED as at 6th August, 2015

Follow the procedure of getting these files. DO NOT DROP OR EXPOSE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE AGAIN

Download and install an android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS via the link below and select the file you want to download:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

Don't wait for anyone! INSTALL THE APP AND GET ALL THE FILES LISTED ABOVE

[size=20pt]UPDATED OR MODIFIED as at 14th June,2015,

To get these files and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called #JOBS_AND_NEWS_FOR_NIGERIANS on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Here is the direct link to the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”. You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

#NOTE: On GOOGLE PLAY STORE, “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” is an upgrade to NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE app; download and install “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”
[/size]

PERFECTLY CREATED AND DESIGNED WITH GREAT CONFIGURATIONS AND CAREFULLY CHOSEN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS

UPDATE as @ 26th September 2014, PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE AGAIN FOR SECURITY AND OTHER REASONS. Some people use these emails for spamming purpose

(A) DO YOU NEED THE PDF FILES OF **GMAT** QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?

If YES, drop your active email address here.
From your email inbox, you can download them into your PC or mobile phone and can only be viewed using any pdf viewing software.

DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FROM YOUR EMAIL INBOX:

*Nigerian History and Current Affairs as at April 2013
*Gmat_Vocabulary_List
*GMAT-Math
*GMAT-Verbal
*Vedic mathematics1

Total Downloads: 1.71MB

(B) COVER LETTER SAMPLES AND JOB APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (NOT GMAT QUESTIONS) ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU.

Hello again my beloved friends, DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS
TO RECEIVE, DOWNLOAD AND VIEW THE FOLLOWING:

(I) 5 COVER LETTER SAMPLES IN DOC FILE:

**SAMPLE 1===This sample can be used by job applicants that do not have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 2===This sample can be used by job applicants that have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 3===This sample can be used by a job applicant that has a contact person in the organisation or a mutual reference known to both him and the employer and can be used by job applicants that do not have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 4===This sample can be used by a job applicant that has a contact person in the organisation or a mutual reference known to both him and the employer and can be used by job applicants that have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 5===This sample can be used by all job applicants, whether they have skilled job experience or not.

(II) TOP OUTLANDISH OR FUNNY RESUME MISTAKES: They are up to 10 IN DOC. FILE

(III) JOB APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (NOT GMAT QUESTIONS) IN PDF which include the following:

**10,000 general knowledge questions and answers

**Abstract Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Concentration - Practice Test 1

**Data Checking - Practice Test 1

**Diagrammatic Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Fault Diagnosis - Practice Test 1

**Mechanical Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Computation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Data Interpretation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Estimation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Reasoning Practice Test 1

**Spatial Ability - Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Comprehension Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Critical Reasoning Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Spelling Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Word Meaning Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Word Relationship Practice Test 1

TOTAL DOWNLOAD: 3.34MB…19 FILES IN ALL

ALL THANKS TO GOD

DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS NOW….I will send them to you anytime I am less busy…..For Yahoo users and/or Google Mail users, always check your inbox and spam folders.

PRAYER:
The mercy of the LORD will go together with your CV and/or cover letter and anyone that sees it will be pleased to offer you a job opportunity in JESUS NAME

(C) DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE FOR SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT JOB TEST….(NOTE: You may not need them now but make sure you have them in hand in case of future necessity for you or for anyone else.)

Here comes an opportunity for members of this website to have the syllabus and sample questions for the federal and state government jobs test.

You may ask, how I did get them? I got a key word (i.e. the government agency that is responsible for conducting public service examination) from a reliable source in the Federal Civil Service Commission and then…..

DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE to download the following PDF files that will be sent to your email inbox and view them with any pdf viewing software.

HERE ARE THE CONTENT TO BE SENT INTO YOUR EMAIL INBOX.
*Identifying Premises and Conclusions in Arguments
*Logic of Critical thinking by Madubuchi Dukor
*Logical Thinking Exams Series
*Public Service Exam 2008
*SYLLABUS Public Service Examination

TOTAL DOWNLOADS==> 1.61MB

IMPORTANT NOTES:
**If you do not want to drop your email address here, may be because of certain people that may want to use it for “something else”, then click this link…https://www./678882748793903/ and join the group

** NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE page on facebook….Like the page…https://www.facebook.com/nigerianjobsgoogle…to get daily updates on the latest and current job vacancies from FIVE (5) different standard websites for now

COMMENT

. Bro I need one..seyithorpe2@gmail.com..God bless
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Citizen01(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Dandna: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
pls send it 2 aududaniel.e@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by feron17(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
pls, kindly send to feranmioyebade@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by 01Jman: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2016
adeniyitheprof:
Owners of the following email addresses should check their inbox now for the content from the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE. If the package is not there, then CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and please give me a feedback whether you receive it or not....ALL THE PACKAGES MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULD BE YOUR INBOX OR SPAM FOLDER................candicosnow@yahoo.com,istifanusrichard@gmail.com,dacillin@gmail.com,ujucokonkwo@yahoo.com
jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com thanks
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by chal4real: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2016
charlesonome@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Oladtwo(m): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2016
pls send to dejavu4electronics@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by doshe39(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Samueloladosu37@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Ugmama(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
please send to ugmama2010@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Kmartt(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please, send to noble4phs@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Johnson2017: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
01Jman:
jamiluuyahaya@yahoo.com thanks
pls send to this email...johnsongeorginauche@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Johnson2017: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls send to this email...johnsongeorginauche@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by phemax04(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls send to this email femax09@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by lybest20: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
cynkwo@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by nliamdesmond(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
nliamd@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by tobbyabk: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
pls send to tobbyabk007 @gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by segun4christ: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please send it to me: segzy4christ2009@gmail.cim
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Please send it to ::: kingsleynwajei@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by lucychi200(f): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2016
lucychi2003@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Xclusivlycute: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Kindly send to Xclusiv4christ@gmail.com tanks
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by kanmie(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Please kindly send me a copy Kanmieokewale@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by vikyno(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2016
pls send to vikkyjo2016@gmail.com . thanks.
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by oscarnoble(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Mine is uchennaoscar2@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by butyne: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
send to me at nwaelebe@gmail com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by butyne: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
send to me at nwaelebe@gmail com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
s
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by kannyt01(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
adeniyitheprof:
UPDATED OR MODIFIED as at 6th August, 2015

Follow the procedure of getting these files. DO NOT DROP OR EXPOSE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE AGAIN

Download and install an android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS via the link below and select the file you want to download:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

Don't wait for anyone! INSTALL THE APP AND GET ALL THE FILES LISTED ABOVE

[size=20pt]UPDATED OR MODIFIED as at 14th June,2015,

To get these files and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called #JOBS_AND_NEWS_FOR_NIGERIANS on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Here is the direct link to the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”. You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

#NOTE: On GOOGLE PLAY STORE, “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” is an upgrade to NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE app; download and install “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”
[/size]

PERFECTLY CREATED AND DESIGNED WITH GREAT CONFIGURATIONS AND CAREFULLY CHOSEN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS

UPDATE as @ 26th September 2014, PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE AGAIN FOR SECURITY AND OTHER REASONS. Some people use these emails for spamming purpose

(A) DO YOU NEED THE PDF FILES OF **GMAT** QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?

If YES, drop your active email address here.
From your email inbox, you can download them into your PC or mobile phone and can only be viewed using any pdf viewing software.

DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FROM YOUR EMAIL INBOX:

*Nigerian History and Current Affairs as at April 2013
*Gmat_Vocabulary_List
*GMAT-Math
*GMAT-Verbal
*Vedic mathematics1

Total Downloads: 1.71MB

(B) COVER LETTER SAMPLES AND JOB APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (NOT GMAT QUESTIONS) ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU.

Hello again my beloved friends, DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS
TO RECEIVE, DOWNLOAD AND VIEW THE FOLLOWING:

(I) 5 COVER LETTER SAMPLES IN DOC FILE:

**SAMPLE 1===This sample can be used by job applicants that do not have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 2===This sample can be used by job applicants that have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 3===This sample can be used by a job applicant that has a contact person in the organisation or a mutual reference known to both him and the employer and can be used by job applicants that do not have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 4===This sample can be used by a job applicant that has a contact person in the organisation or a mutual reference known to both him and the employer and can be used by job applicants that have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 5===This sample can be used by all job applicants, whether they have skilled job experience or not.

(II) TOP OUTLANDISH OR FUNNY RESUME MISTAKES: They are up to 10 IN DOC. FILE

(III) JOB APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (NOT GMAT QUESTIONS) IN PDF which include the following:

**10,000 general knowledge questions and answers

**Abstract Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Concentration - Practice Test 1

**Data Checking - Practice Test 1

**Diagrammatic Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Fault Diagnosis - Practice Test 1

**Mechanical Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Computation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Data Interpretation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Estimation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Reasoning Practice Test 1

**Spatial Ability - Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Comprehension Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Critical Reasoning Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Spelling Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Word Meaning Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Word Relationship Practice Test 1

TOTAL DOWNLOAD: 3.34MB…19 FILES IN ALL

ALL THANKS TO GOD

DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS NOW….I will send them to you anytime I am less busy…..For Yahoo users and/or Google Mail users, always check your inbox and spam folders.

PRAYER:
The mercy of the LORD will go together with your CV and/or cover letter and anyone that sees it will be pleased to offer you a job opportunity in JESUS NAME

(C) DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE FOR SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT JOB TEST….(NOTE: You may not need them now but make sure you have them in hand in case of future necessity for you or for anyone else.)

Here comes an opportunity for members of this website to have the syllabus and sample questions for the federal and state government jobs test.

You may ask, how I did get them? I got a key word (i.e. the government agency that is responsible for conducting public service examination) from a reliable source in the Federal Civil Service Commission and then…..

DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE to download the following PDF files that will be sent to your email inbox and view them with any pdf viewing software.

HERE ARE THE CONTENT TO BE SENT INTO YOUR EMAIL INBOX.
*Identifying Premises and Conclusions in Arguments
*Logic of Critical thinking by Madubuchi Dukor
*Logical Thinking Exams Series
*Public Service Exam 2008
*SYLLABUS Public Service Examination

TOTAL DOWNLOADS==> 1.61MB

IMPORTANT NOTES:
**If you do not want to drop your email address here, may be because of certain people that may want to use it for “something else”, then click this link…https://www./678882748793903/ and join the group

** NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE page on facebook….Like the page…https://www.facebook.com/nigerianjobsgoogle…to get daily updates on the latest and current job vacancies from FIVE (5) different standard websites for now

COMMENT

.............I have CLICKED on the link to download the app but effort proved abortive, kindly help send to this mail:Kannyt01@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless amen.
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by chinasajudith92: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chinasajudith92@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Lordjunta(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
adeniyitheprof:
Owners of the following email addresses should check their inbox now for the content from the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE. If the package is not there, then CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and please give me a feedback whether you receive it or not....ALL THE PACKAGES MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULD BE YOUR INBOX OR SPAM FOLDER.................estherebhodaghe@gmail.com,awoyotoyin@yahoo.com

Pls i need it. my mail is lordjunta2000@yahoo.com
thank you.
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by doshe39(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
doshe39:
samueloladosu37@gmail.com
abeg na
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
adeniyitheprof:
Owners of the following email addresses should check their inbox now for the content from the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE. If the package is not there, then CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and please give me a feedback whether you receive it or not....ALL THE PACKAGES MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULD BE YOUR INBOX OR SPAM FOLDER................candicosnow@yahoo.com,istifanusrichard@gmail.com,dacillin@gmail.com,ujucokonkwo@yahoo.com
Please, kindly send to m...@yahoo.com
Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (52) (Reply)

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / HARPS Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.