Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding (5138 Views)

Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars / Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by obiajurum25: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2013
Also,check out an exclusive video of Football star Emmanuel Adebayor and Peter Okoye dancing Skelewu at Peter Okoye's wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQN-fJmbDFk

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Chiidi(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmmm....

Is that not Adaobi

Adebayor sha... Instead of thinkin how to revive his career, he's there dancing skelewu..
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2013
Nice, OP you're cute.

Why are Adebayor's hands like that? Is he hiding something from us?
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by ajasa4link: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2013
Mr adebayor is just busy attending parties,dancing skelewu all about,and getting paid by tottenham for doing nothing...chai! his jujuman strong o..I need his mail address ASAP
LAST BULLET:.@op u look good, and hope ur backyard is as germane and upright as ur frontyard
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by airclipse(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2013
Baybe: Nice, OP you're cute.

Why are Adebayor's hands like that? Is he hiding something from us?
I don't think he was hiding anything dearie.....the Dj was playing Olamide's "position your self" song while he took this pic grin
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2013
@OP
Which of the Event Planners do you work for?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by weazley(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Airforce1: @OP
bros u harsh oh, so d babe no fit get invite ni?
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by tyson99(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2013
@op....u fine sha
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by homesteady(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2013
grin I also had this in mind! grin
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Chiidi: Hmmmm....

Is that not Adaobi

Adebayor sha... Instead of thinkin how to revive his career, he's there dancing skelewu..
LOL no mind am.. tottenham just dey wait make him contract expire make them pursue am like thief.
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Kai.
Hateforce 1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by vizkiz: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
I'm waitinq 2 see if dis wuld make frontpaqe cuz 4 d rest of dis week, any news on dis weddinq wuld always find its way up front angry
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Vivly(f): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nice.
Why didn't you take pictures with the couple?
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Danhumprey: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Errrmmm,OP you say? Or did I missed road? undecided
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Op, u set for front o. Hope that is d case with ur backside shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Dubemkelly(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Y r folks hating? Celebs r pipo like u nd me,dey aint from d moon,she got an invite so she attended,let's nt go deep asking how she got d iv cos she knws better.
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
the o.p fine tho..
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by icebebe(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Vivly: Nice.
hehehehehe na d person wey carry her go she go snap wiv na
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by icebebe(f): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
washing plates
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by IAMBREEZY: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin I don't give a hoot about adebayor,op na only u i see u fyn.
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
icebebe: washing plates

why evulz sad grin
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by ignis: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
icebebe: washing plates
lol
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Dannylux: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Vivly: Nice.

Do event planners take pics with their employers? grin
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by icebebe(f): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dannylux:

Do event planners take pics with their employers? grin
i wonder grin
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by AbuMikey(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2013

Cool cool

Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Escalze(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
obiajurum25:
of all the staunch men there naa ademumu your eye see....you probably need glasses
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by missterious(f): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nice
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by nopsman1: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
what club does he play for now?........
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by deshclones(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2013

JOKES APART...You are filled with immense hate and spew 99.99999% thrash all the time....i went thru your previous posts and i shudder at the amount of hate,discontent,anger and absolute lack of peace that flows from you....all you do is pick fault with people.

channel your frustrations to your unfortunate folks for breeding a mongrel like you....you were obviously raised in a home devoid of love and affection hence the reason you take out your frustrations on innocent people.you are highly contagious and should be kept far away from sane and happy people lest you infect them with your hate...

@op...nice pics.....moreover..ur eyes...wow..those eyes...hmmmh nawaoh wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
nopsman1: what club does he play for now?........

Enugu Rangers
Ewu!
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
deshclones:

JOKES APART...You are filled with immense hate and spew 99.99999% thrash all the time....i went thru your previous posts and i shudder at the amount of hate,discontent,anger and absolute lack of peace that flows from you....all you do is pick fault with people.

channel your frustrations to your unfortunate folks for breeding a mongrel like you....you were obviously raised in a home devoid of love and affection hence the reason you take out your frustrations on innocent people.you are highly contagious and should be kept far away from sane and happy people lest you infect them with your hate...

@op...nice pics.....moreover..ur eyes...wow..those eyes...hmmmh nawaoh wink wink

All dis rantings won't make the OP like you.. so shut tha ffuck up and crawl back to tha pigeon hole u came out from gutter boy.
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding by freda506(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Just in case dis thread makes FP *I was here*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Actress Reportedly Broke, Spotted Rocking Cheap Cloths [PICS] / UPDATED LIST - 2017 List Of All Illuminati Members In Nigeria / Drake Exposed! Rapper Caught Using Fake Beards ! See Fans Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.