Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Multilinks And Their Irregularities, It Is Very Frustrating! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks And Their Irregularities, It Is Very Frustrating! (659 Views)

. / Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks And Their Irregularities, It Is Very Frustrating! by omonoda(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
Has anyone observed multilinks inconsistencies and irregularities? For the past one week now one can hardly recharge or access customer care. The most annoying thing is that when you eventually gain access, the arrogant attendants try to out talk you as is it is your fault. Then, the connection is annoyingly slow, it crawls, Haba! multilinks
Re: Multilinks And Their Irregularities, It Is Very Frustrating! by boro43(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
Men men its just so obvious that, the more offer you get nthe more frustration you get from multilinks. Why dont they just increase their service than just increasing their network coverage.
Lets look it this way, they are increasing their services and where they are expanding to, those people will also want to connect to the internet and the internet that is not even enough for people living in Lagos. So they will be slower than a snail, infact more slower that ever, people will just credit their account and use it to make calls and thats all.
Let me just drop comment here,
Re: Multilinks And Their Irregularities, It Is Very Frustrating! by omonoda(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2008
Thank you my bro Boro. Theirs is that of quantity not quality. I thought I was the only one having the problem
Re: Multilinks And Their Irregularities, It Is Very Frustrating! by daddyg(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2008
I had the same experience last week with loading of my multi-links phone, after trying to load a card twice i decided to buy another one but still the same stupid computer response kept on telling me the card had been used or the pin was incorrect, customer care was out of it cause it kept ring for hours with no response. Eventually i called a friend who worked there, he explained to me that they had a problem with their NITEL connection/board.

(1) (Reply)

Pls,am Seeking 6months Industrial Training Placement / Oca Dumps / Virtual Science Laboratory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.