Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) (616 Views)

Ecrm Stingray 63 Macine For Sale-(5.6million) / Honda EOD For Sale.....asking Price 1.6million / Help! How Do I Market My New Report (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by emmyoha87(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Have got that amount of Rice at a warehouse in Lagos and I'm running out of time and season to market the goods.Need help on specific Channels to employ in marketing the goods to drive massive sales.
Ideas would be welcome....Seriously!!!!!
Re: How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by alpacino003(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Slash down price first to beat ur competitors... But nt below ur cost price tho...... Den make alot of noise around wt u re offering... Adcertismnt i mean i cn do dt tru buk sms for u, i av a database of numbers arranged accordin to local govt in all states in d federation dt icn market ur goods to also i cn contact sum rice sellers in my state on ur behalf... Call or snd me sms on 08189576778 lets tlk
Re: How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by texaco1: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Employ marketers ,put them on salary and commission and give them a target sales figure
Re: How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
AS A STRATEGIC MARKETER I WIL ADVICE DAT U GO INTO BULK DISTRIBUTION TAGGED “PAY AFTA SALES” u mit sellers and supply ur stuff wit L.P.O AS EVIDENCE OF SUPPLY.....dis d rite time u got to move Marketing....link up wit event organisers and introduce ur product ...gudluck
Re: How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by kpokas: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
I have an market network in Abuja. If you are interested, i can help you market the rice in Abuja, but you have to slash the price. My name is Agumadu 08034882722
Re: How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by kingssmith(m): 12:33am On Nov 20, 2013
i have demands in asaba, call me 0813 760 4200 and hw mch ? n type of ice
Re: How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by emmyoha87(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks to you all for your replies, @Kingssmith & Agumadu I will be texting you the Brands and their prices.
@Kayceejunior,,,,would love to do that but my company operates on a Cash and Carry basis,@texaco1 you could be the first person I employ,interested in doing some good hustle this Xmas? @alpacino003 would definitely contact you to know ur rates and mode of operation.
Re: How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by alpacino003(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ok waiting....
Re: How Do I Market 6million Bags Of Rice (need Advice Please) by web20: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2013
I can help you to market them,you can reach me on 08028307092

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Miss This!!!! / The Social Capital Business Forum / Astroturf Grass 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.