Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? (5167 Views)

What If You Were Invisible For 24 Hours ?? / Made Invisible For One Month... / If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by eluquenson(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
If you were invisible for one day, what would you do? Be honest...that's where the fun is, if you're honest! Let's hear from you.....

Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
I'd go to Aso Rock and lash Goodluck very well for making me waste 5 months (and still counting) at home angryangry

1 Like

Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by bloodymary92(f): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
hehehe..i'd sodomize my ex with a commercial garri turner!
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by KELVINXY: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
All roads leads to nearest bank....

Op..1 question plz
Will anytin i touch turn invisible too.?!tongue grin
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by TharyeS(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
serious don even knw worai wud do
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by fijiano202(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bank Job on my mind
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by eluquenson(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
All roads leads to nearest bank....

Op..1 question plz
Will anytin i touch turn invisible too.?!tongue grin

Yes, provided you are invincible too or else you find yourself at the nearest PS cheesy
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by hotmolo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hehehe u donwana know...
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by hotmolo(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
bloody mary92: hehehe..i'd sodomize my ex with a commercial garri turner!

Haba das evul oh
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by Emmyk(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'll sneak to that girl's room. smiley

Goto Banks. winkwink
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by Tuntheycr7: 4:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Emmyk: I'll sneak to that girl's room to see her unclad smiley

shocked shocked
Re: If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? by Tuntheycr7: 6:45am On Dec 22, 2013
Everybody wanna enter bank

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Which Man Is Holding A Hoe? / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.