Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Jobstreet Ng Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobstreet Ng Interview (996 Views)

U-connect-ng Interview / Dynares Ng Interview / Smartbuy.ng Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobstreet Ng Interview by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello.

I got an interview invite from Jobstreet Ng. I would like to know if you know anything about this company.

Are they legit or are they one of those scam marketers one often hears about?

Are they an outsourcing company or are they recruiting directly?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Your response(s) will be highly appreciated.
Re: Jobstreet Ng Interview by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow! No comments?
Re: Jobstreet Ng Interview by okar: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
@DolapoBello1, I got the same mail from them. Rang through to them and couldn't give a specific role I'd be interviewed for. The lady said I got the email as a result of subscribing on their portal which I very much doubt. She also said they have various positions amounting to 11 which they're recruiting for. How on earth can they send interview invites without sufficient info for the applicants after asking them to call through for details of the job.
Wondering if there's anyone else who got the email/got a clearer picture of what it'd be.
Re: Jobstreet Ng Interview by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
okar: @DolapoBello1, I got the same mail from them. Rang through to them and couldn't give a specific role I'd be interviewed for. The lady said I got the email as a result of subscribing on their portal which I very much doubt. She also said they have various positions amounting to 11 which they're recruiting for. How on earth can they send interview invites without sufficient info for the applicants after asking them to call through for details of the job.
Wondering if there's anyone else who got the email/got a clearer picture of what it'd be.

At least you got through to them. I tried calling the number provided, but no one answered my calls. When I tried hiding my caller ID, a lady responded immediately and told me she couldn't answer my queries because my number was private. Imagine!
Re: Jobstreet Ng Interview by okar: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
shocked they must be a joke!
You'd try this other number, got it off their twitter handle- 0809 5505836. Its one of the numbers included in the email, just beneath the address.
Re: Jobstreet Ng Interview by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
okar: shocked they must be a joke!
You'd try this other number, got it off their twitter handle- 0809 5505836. Its one of the numbers included in the email, just beneath the address.

Thank you very much! I called this number and the lady on the other end told me that the reason they didn't pick my calls on the other line was because I haven't registered fully. That I have to go online, register and pay in some money into a bank account and come with my account details on the interview day.
I wonder if there's anything about me that looks or sounds even remotely maga-ish.
So much for the big interview.
Re: Jobstreet Ng Interview by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks Okar!
Re: Jobstreet Ng Interview by okar: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Anytime! I knew something wasn't right about them.

Cheers
Re: Jobstreet Ng Interview by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
I got another mail from these guys telling me to ignore the first mail, that it was sent in error. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Recruit / Procurement And Logistics Officer / Needed Urgently: Research Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.