Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! (15999 Views)

Must Read: Lagos Dudes… / Lagos Dudes Season 2 Episode 1 / lagos dudes : se1ep1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by sanyahkod(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
alaafyn:

she be calabar gal O..Na death wish
Ehn? *picks race*
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Littleflicky(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2013
even if am a late reader here,,am still gonna comment on diz story.... u did a great job here and a fascinating story u got here...thumbs up!!!
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Hey Alaafyn, please don't kill the enthusiasm you've built in your followers. If you're not updating, atleast let's hear from you. This your silence is rather too loud o.
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
shollaire: Hey Alaafyn, please don't kill the enthusiasm you've built in your followers. If you're not updating, atleast let's hear from you. This your silence is rather too loud o.
embarassed na my phone pack up o
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am sorry guys... Ill try update once today and will be able to solve d fone problem too
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
From the last episode....
The prophet was shocked to see that two older hausa men has joined the two beggars, alarmed, he called back the lady.
"Young woman, since you're a youth, your alms should be given to young people like you" he said and walked away slowly.
"Thank you sir"
The lady did as she was told, she dipped her hands inside the bag and gave the money to the two young beggars.
"Bad mastermind, baddest guy alive" Uche was hailing the prophet who was smiling.
" you could apply for the post of assistant prophet in your church o"
"Chai! You were shouting as if you meant it" Mohammed concluded.
I laughed "I hope heaven forgives me" I thought aloud.
"Hell fire sure for every body Na"
The money was split into three, the Hausa born used the money in stocking his store. We all contribute money for foodstuffs since Mohammed shop was our food bus stop.
I brought out a suggestion to form a tutorial centre; "I'll take physics and mathematics , uche will take biology and chemistry and Mohammed will take care of accounting and commerce"
The location for the tutorial was choose to be around our church premises.
" E sir"
" yes tunde" the prophet was eating amala with ogunfe
"Come and eat Amala" he offered out of courtesy.
I refuse the offer and told him our needy.
"That's a good idea" he beamed.
" you guys can use a room in the boys quarter , you can also use the room as your room instead of sleeping in the church"
It was a dream come through....
"But on one condition, you will also teach my daughter at no cost"
"My daughter is staying with my first wife, I will ask her to come over"
The prophet has four to five wives according to tales, the present wife was brought a month before we joined them.
" I know your countenance is that of a player, if I catch you with her! I will kill u and sacrifice you to bring people into the church!" He barked.
I thanked him and walked away with two thoughts; kill, daughter and sacrifice......
" I guess our sojourn here will soon be over "
*****************************************-
The said daughter was light in completion, sophisticated and free in nature. We became friends at first sight; she was jovial and a good cook. The tutorial kicked off with 50naira per subject.
The students were nice both in cash and in body; even Mohammed joined the conquest.
Christiana; the prophet daughter was of great help, I grew fat within the two months of the tutorial, but she was bad at something.
She introduced uche and I to the life of alcohol; she always steal her fathers money for us to use in bars. We had sex once during one of our drunk nights.
A few weeks before the exams, something happened...
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Littleflicky(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
hehehehehe,ur own dn finish oo...if christy cari belle in papa go roast ur head use feed d church members@Alaafyn
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Little-flicky:
hehehehehe,ur own dn finish oo...if christy cari belle in papa go roast ur head use feed d church members@Alaafyn

undecidedodeeshi dey full ground
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Littleflicky(f): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2013
alaafyn: undecidedodeeshi dey full ground

i pray ooo...gud mrning
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by iskalamong(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
You gats increase the volume of your episodes o.
Its too small per episode. Reading wise. Tho may be longer in acting but since we're reading u need to increase its content.
Nice story. More updates.
Thumbs up!
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
iskalamong: You gats increase the volume of your episodes o.
Its too small per episode. Reading wise. Tho may be longer in acting but since we're reading u need to increase its content.
Thumbs up!
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
iskalamong: You gats increase the volume of your episodes o.
Thumbs up!

Thanks chief

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by iskalamong(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Shud we b expectin update since your're here?
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
It was a bright morning, the sun was shining and the birds hummed on a tree in the compound.
Two boys laid on their bed and stared at the ceilings, expecting the daily bread to be provided by the queen of the manor.

They heard a knock, after opening the door, the queen stepped in breathing hard from running ;

"Casala don bust ooo" she was trying to talk and catch her breath at the same time. Alarmed, one of the boys quickly locked the door

"Wetin happen" Tunde asked christianah
"One of you boys don Bleep up ooo" she started to talk, Uche interrupted her "talk fast"
"One of the girls don get belle"

It was an alarming news, but one of the boys breath a sign of relieve
"Alaaye no kill person jo" Tunde brought out is phone to make a call while he talked
"Aboki, no come our side today o, war dey for ground" he warned Mohammed after greeting him on phone and dropped the call before the man on the other side could ask why.

"Wetin be the gal name self" Tunde asked
"i hear say na Justina "

Tunde stared at his friend Uche and cursed him; "oloribuu omo, see wetin you cause"
"I told you to stay away from her toto after the first sampling, you turned yourself to mario" Tunde hissed and looked outside the window

"Walahi, i dey use condom when i mama am na" Uche tried to explain himself..

While they were discussed, five hungry looking people bust through the gate of the Christ cross celestial Inc, they looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of Prophet Joshua, but the prophet was not around....

"Uchenna Uche!!!" They heard sounds outside their door,
"Open this door now or we use sanponna to break it"

"Say wetin happen" Uche responded while Tunde opened the door and raised his voice;
"What is the meaning of this, why are you guys disrupting the peace of this sanctuary?"

"Kode ni dafun e, abi iya e yawere ni?" a guy cursed from the group
"Imagine dis were dey speak grammar for here oo" he continued
"Kode ni dafun e" he concluded.

"God morin madam, please can we help you? Christianh greeted the mother of the presumed victim.
"E go better for you my daughter, you no be like all these useless proud teashers"
"Abeg, call Uchenna for me" the woman faced Tunde,

Uche came out of the house " Madam, na me be this"
"Chimo, na dis boy impregnate you" the woman asked her daughter..
"Yes"

A guy from the guy brought out a club and tried to attack Uche, he was blocked by a old man from the group.
"Since you have put my daughter in a family way, you must marry her"

"Bico! Unbannu, na me be the only guy wey they Bleep your daughter? Uche was furious....

"What is the meaning of all these??" The prophet barked,
The group became solemn; most of them were member of the church in time of problem.

"Thank God you are here sir"
" Na one of your boys impregnate my daughter oo"

The prophet laughed; " i don't have anybody by the name of Wale in my house"
They crowed looked around and back to the prophet,
"E sir, na Uche we dey talk na" someone from the crowd spoke with anger

"Do you think am deaf, ask your daughter who wale is"
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
iskalamong: Shud we b expectin update since your're here?
Yes! Done.......sorry for keeping you waiting
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by DEllaluv(f): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Badoo prophet
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Little-flicky:

i pray ooo...gud mrning
Awayu?
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Badoo prophet
To jaa pa!
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by soulminister(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
prophet yi ti were gan o•°°•o

chai!!!

olori buruku niye o•°°•o
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by soulminister(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
there is nothing like unbannu in igbo language, it is mbanu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Good! Now you need to add translation to the local words; and please give us a good dose of action! We want more of this.
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
The crowd face the girl now, all in anticipation...
"Who is wale?" The lady denied the accusation made against her by the prophet, she stood on her ground; the prophet moved closer and slapped her
"Where we you yesternight?" Asked the prophet
"i dey my papa house na" replied the lady.

The prophet shakes his head and face her mother "Madam, did you send your daughter to buy akpu yesterday evening?
" i sent her to buy akpu around 7 yesternight"
The Prophet faced the girl and ordered her
"Wetin you dey do beside transformer yesterday?
"i will slap you if you lie" The girl lip moved, but before she could say something, christianah who was standing next to Tunde made a yelp sound and fell.....

The lady was carried to the room where all help was rendered by the crowd to restore her health.
"you see, you noise don make my precious baby faint"
"na wale impregnate your daughter; i heard them talking yesterday"

The crowd was dismissed on that final note and justina received the beating of her life.....

"christianah, are you alright" Tunde asked with concern..
"you no say i never chop, na him make me faint" the lady stood up and walked out of the room.

"i know you boys are sampling the girls, touch my daughter and see my red eye" the prophet stormed out of the room.

The tutorial was cancelled, Mohammed's shop was the point of rendevous.
mohammed laughed when he listened to the tales...
"Tunde, uno say you don thief something from the prophet daughter; i will advise you to bring part of your load" Mohammed advised us

That night, we packed her major cloths and kept it in Mohammed shop.

"Tunde, where will we go if we are chased out of the house...?"Uche voiced out his fear
Tunde was also thinking of the same thing and he has a plan already.....
"we will stay at the uncompleted building down the street"
"What of the omo onile?"
"their papa!, we go become their friend...

"Alaye packwell...."Tunde replied with irritation and ignored Uche...

christianah came to the room early in the morning, she called on Tunde.....
"Tunde, howfar na"
"babe watsup na" they exchange greetings..

Sensing she was sad, "christi follow me talk, wetin dey sup"
"i wan go greet my aunty for the weekend, and i dey miss una already"

The boy smiled and pushed her away;
"abeg no fall for us oo....na catarrh plus trophy"
"na 33 you go see"
They said their goodbyes and the lady left.....

That evening, the boys decided to go see some of their old padi in town, Tunde wore jean and polo, while the other friends wore chinos and sleeve shirts..

"i dont know why una still dey dress coporate" Tunde hissed..
"We will never join your lagos life......"

it was late when they came back, they saw four guys smoking weed around the corner of the street;

"shiii" they called on them,
"abi iya awon eleyi yawere ni?" a man presumed to be the leader cursed them..

Tunde walked towards the hoodlums, Uche pulled him
"where you dey go, ino want wahala oo" Uche spoke first
"lets go back, we will enter through the second gate"

"Just follow my lead" Tunde turned deaf ear
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
shollaire: Good! Now you need to add translation to the local words; and please give us a good dose of action! We want more of this.

thanks boss
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
soul minister: there is nothing like unbannu in igbo language, it is mbanu

hahaha....all join...but thanks sa
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by netprofitt: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
A captivating story line, very interesting. Expecting more smiley
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
netprofitt: A captivating story line, very interesting. Expecting more smiley
Ill try not to disappoint u
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tunde removed the polo shirt he wore and use his hand to roughen his hair;
"Baba howfar na, any tin for your boy.?" Tunde used a thug voice
"You dey mad?"
"Who be your papa?"
"Iyalaya(your grand parents) dey your village"

The question was too much for him;
"Baba, e kagbara sile na (take it slow)" Tunde replied him; he was enjoying himself

"Kode ni yen e (it won't be well with you) "
"Boys arrange this boys and give them thorough beating" the leader was furious

"Chairman, i be your boy na; maje oju aye (donot disappoint me)" Tunde was afraid, but he didn't show it; he could see his friends sweating beside him
"Who you be, who you sabi" they questioned him

"Baba, i sabi Mc for oshodi, ijaya for abule egba, madarikan for ikeja, oju oro for along" Tunde recite all the hoodlums name he learn while staying under bridge

The leader laughed and part Tunde in the back;
"Walahi, dis otti sabi sa" he gave Tunde the weed in his hand

"Baba tuale!" Tunde smoked the weed and sipped from the bottle of Alomo they were drinking..
"No more tuale jo" the leader replied him
"Bwate!" Some of the member hailed the boss

"Who are these ajebos wey dey behind υ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
"baba, these ote na my recruit oo" Tunde said with a proud boys
"you don initate them?"

Before Tunde could answer the question, the two boys behind him were dragged forward and slapped by all the members.

"you are now men, omo boy take this benson and alomo, make sure u teach them for house,
oya drop something" the boss offered him a a pack of cigarette and alomo bottle.

"ah baba, na your eye i dey look oo, as we dey now we no get tata for yanyan, singbain no dey hand" Tunde replied the boss, telling him they need something from him.

"Egbon, dropped something na"
The leader of the pack who was name suraj maraji gave him a hundred naira note.

"I might forfeit our friendship one day" Mohammed was clearly angry and he didnt hide it.
"Me too" Uche voiced out his anger too...
"we will need them one day....." Tunde tried to explain the reason, but the two friends were too angry to listen. He refused to say sorry ....

christianah came into the room three days later without locking; tunde was in the room drying his body after birth.

"Are you nuts?" he questioned her
"uno well, no be you open door?"
"oya go out, abi u wan dey stare at my thing"
"wetin dey dea, no be this small thing?

The word "small thing angered Tunde but his mr John was raising a question from below.
"na dat small thing dey make u shout wen i dey hammer u" he thought aloud
"i dey fake am ni"
"Are you sure?" Tunde moved closer.

He grabs her hand and use it to rub his mr john who was nodding at the alert he is receiving from her hand.
The girl dropped on her kneels and kissed his manhood, she kissed and licked the two balls with softness and care. Tunde was sweating.....

Her mouth was wet, she opened her mouth and swallow his john; to and fro the mouth moved. While she gave him the Mouth Action, she removed her shirt to revealed a 36AA push up bra.

Tunde suck in his breath and moan gently, he raised the girl up from her kneels and carry her toward the window.
The bra was gone in seconds, his tongue traced the swelling side of her bosom, while his finger was playing with her nipples.

He wished he can suck her the way she does, but his knowledge of bacteria associated with the fluids underneath pushed him away...

He sucked, bite and fondled the hard dark nipples, she gasp for his joy.. He removed her pants and dipped his hands inside of her.

He was slow, exploring the feel of the servix, clitoris....his finger rubbed the inner lining of her womanhood while she moaned. He was making it fast now, while she moaned continously........

He pushed her skirt upward and lift a thigh....in he went, mr john moved more faster at each thrust....

He carried her to the bed, raised both her legs and thrust again and again...he waited for a short time, taking his time to taste her heat drenched skin and sucked again.

While they enjoy their time together, someone stared at them from the door the left ajar....

Tunde began the journey again, this time the frequency of their body becomes equal...

*splash***splash***.....someone poured water on them
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
followers, abeg no vex ooo....my fone still dey engineer hand nio....sorry for the late night posts and lack of respect for your undying attention.... Like they say in korean; bianee (sorry)...te amo
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Littleflicky(f): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
am fine dear n u??... wow ur last update was fascinating,,nice work dear... and more strenght 2write@Alaafyn
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Little-flicky:
am fine dear n u??... wow ur last update was fascinating,,nice work dear... and more strenght 2write@Alaafyn

thanks Buddy......hope ur side is good
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2013
Make money within 6-8 weeks in the comfort of your home through fish breeding. The seminar will hold at IMO Methodist primary school, okeyeke Abeokuta, ogun state between 14-15 December, 2013.
Contact olumide on 07065273605, 08095395989. Mighy4long@yahoo.com; gate fee is #2000

this is d reason why Am off d radar.... no vex my people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Sweet Pain" / Torn / The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.