Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt (696 Views)

Religious Forgiveness Or Escape Route? / GOD DOSE EXIST!! / Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Adekdammy: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Someone said even when you forgive, you cant forget, yea it's a correct statement cos forgiveness doesnt mean d hurt will just be erased from your memory but instead forgiveness is when you LET GO, forgivess is an Act, its a COMMITMENT, an act or commitment to LET GO the incident of hurt every time you remember, its an intentional act to let the offence go, remeber Jesus told peter ... forgive 70 times 7, and when a man fails to forgive, he hurts himself the more,cos unforgiveness is like a poison a man takes hoping that the one who caused the hurt will die. so the best healing dose for hurt is FORGIVENESS cos it has no overdose. Av a blessed day. Maranatha...He cometh soon.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by sweetsmalsis(f): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2013
Very easy to say.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nomski0(f): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2013
^^^^
Exactly.
I might make up my mind to forgive, but then I see the person's face and everything comes back. The hurt, the betrayal et all. angryangry
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by GSKing: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2013
^^^If you really want to forgive such individual, you won't allow yourself to feel a thing when you see such person...

Forgiveness is one of the easiest thing to do in this world.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Adekdammy: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2013
sweetsmalsis: Very easy to say.
yea its easy when it becomes a genuine act or a commitment, something u do willingly, letting go and letting God. Its a path have passed thru several times and with d help of God, its bin easy.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Adekdammy: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: ^^^^
Exactly.
I might make up my mind to forgive, but then I see the person's face and everything comes back. The hurt, the betrayal et all. angryangry
like i wrote, forgiveness doesnt mean the hurt will just erase from your memory cos we are humans, but when u 4give genuinely, u are free, u see beyond d hurt...all u see is my forgiving this person can make him or her a better person.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by GSKing: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2013
Adekdammy: yea its easy when it becomes a genuine act or a commitment, something u do willingly, letting go and letting God. Its a path have passed thru several times and with d help of God, its bin easy.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nomski0(f): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2013
@adekdammy
So you forgive even when the person's not showing any remorse or even sorry for what he didundecidedundecided
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Adekdammy: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: @adekdammy
So you forgive even when the person's not showing any remorse or even sorry for what he didundecidedundecided
the truth is, it can be annoying, yea i forgive, I just let go and let God, i dont need the person's input, when forgiveness becomes part of u, u just av to, u wont be surprised that with time the person will not only come back to apologise but will also respect u and say someone like u is hard to find and even if d person doesnt come, so as to free urself frm d person's hurt, just 4give and u xperience peace of d mind and freedom.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by sweetsmalsis(f): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: @adekdammy

Exactly! Yu expect me to forgive the person, just like that? @adekdammy
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nomski0(f): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2013
@Ade, everything you said is true.

However, i dont see myself forgiving someone who shows absolutely no remorse.....instead i just pretend he doesnt exist or erase him from my memory. undecidedundecided. I'd save my forgiveness for people who deserve it.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by sweetsmalsis(f): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Adekdammy:
the truth is, it can be annoying, yea i forgive, I just let go and let God, i dont need the person's input, when forgiveness becomes part of u, u just av to, u wont be surprised that with time the person will not only come back to apologise but will also respect u and say someone like u is hard to find and even if d person doesnt come, so as to free urself frm d person's hurt, just 4give and u xperience peace of d mind and freedom.

Its still annoying and it hurts deeply and very fresh.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Until i kill Abu Mickey's crew, i wont forgive em!
shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Adekdammy: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2013
sweetsmalsis:

Its still annoying and it hurts deeply and very fresh.
what if i tell you the best time to 4give is when its still fresh cos d hurt wont affect you much. Just forgive the person so that u save urself d trauma, sleepless nights, rage or revenge.....though its not easy but wen u set ur heart to LET GO and LET GOD it becomes as easy as abc
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Adekdammy: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: @Ade, everything you said is true.

However, i dont see myself forgiving someone who shows absolutely no remorse.....instead i just pretend he doesnt exist or erase him from my memory. undecidedundecided. I'd save my forgiveness for people who deserve it.
that is just a partial or temporary way of letting go cos its just cosmetics, after d sweat will come, a hard day's job, ur know what happens to d cosmetics u ladies apply now. Be sincere, wen u remember the event that brot abt d hurt dont u feel bad?
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Adekdammy: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: @Ade, everything you said is true.

that is just a partial or temporary way of letting go cos its just cosmetics, after d sweat will come, a hard day's job, ur know what happens to d cosmetics u ladies apply now. Be sincere, wen u remember the event that brot abt d hurt dont u feel bad? Dont u feel like retaliating, dont u feel like u never had an encounter with d person?
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by tpia5: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
I agree with the thread title.

If anyone watched santa clause 3, the part where jack frost was transformed into the sunny guy was quite touching. One of the best parts of the movie.

We should not wait for the ghosts of the past, present and future to scare the daylights out of us before we let go of our ancient grudges and unwillingness to forgive.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
tpia@:

If anyone watched santa clause 3, the part where jack frost was transformed into the sunny guy was quite touching. One of the best parts of the movie.

We should not wait for the ghosts of the past, present and future to scare the daylights out of us before we let go of our ancient grudges and unwillingness to forgive.
cry cry cry
Great post.

1 Like

Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Grandma has sense afterall cheesy cheesy
tpia@:

Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
aManFromMars:
cry cry cry
Great post.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
aManFromMars:
cry cry cry
Great post.
why dis one dey cry U be gay ni
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 26, 2013
5points:
why dis one dey cry U be gay ni
No, but your dad is.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars:
No, but your dad is.
its obvious, he disvirgined u. Ndi ara, isi ewu. Fagggot//!!!
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2013
5points:
its obvious, he disvirgined u. Ndi ara, isi ewu. Fagggot//!!!

Yeah, ur dad's a pedo. I understand the hurt that bleeds from your posts.
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars:

oh you homo!!!!!
Free ma asssssss shocked shocked shocked
aManFromMars:

Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by tpia5: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
5points: i am a grandma cheesy cheesy
Re: Forgiveness, The Best Dose For Hurt by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:
im a lesbian
no wonder, old hag

(1) (Reply)

Sinful' United Shirts Encourage Devil Worship, Warn Muslim Clerics / TBN Founder/ Tele-evangelist , Paul Crouch Is Dead.... / ALWAYS YIELD TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.