Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Testimoni Singers Psquare New Hot new year Banger With Icorn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Testimoni Singers Psquare New Hot new year Banger With Icorn (744 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimoni Singers Psquare New Hot new year Banger With Icorn by gudboy1: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2013
I
had that the Gospel singer and rapper ft.Peter and Paul Popularly known
as P-Square. The track is titled (IF NO BE YOU!. He also have songs like if no be u! RMX ft. Snazzy Ranky Do it again and it's over ft. X-Buzz and his wonderful Rock Idima which is so wonderful) download at
http://www.reverbnation.com/icorndeambassador But i don't know if that is true. Although
the song is a gospel banger, is hot. if icorn ft. them to me it does not
matter because anybody can sing for God and is a gospel song. I want to
see more of it where terry G will do collabo with samsung and so on.
with it many of them mite give their life to God. But Icorn should never
go into secular music or secular Collabo as he is seen as the gospel
version of Ice Prince,Vector, Phyno and even P-Square. download his song
here at http://www.reverbnation.com/icorndeambassador or
www.facebook.com/ambassadoricorn

(1) (Reply)

Viewer Discretion Advised: 6-man Gang Arrested In Imo For Ritual Murders / Chris Brown And Rihanna Ready To Hook-up Again? [see Photo] / FG Should Apologize To Boko Haram - Bakare Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.