Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) (107987 Views)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / Wall Painting & Designs, Wallpapers Laying And Interior Decoration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2021
emmadejust:
Ofiice remodeling job at ikoyi

Screeding and painting works

Dejust tech company
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Wallpaper

Wall panel

3d wallpaper installation

We cover homes with beautiful designs wallpapers

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by ceelog(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=emmadejust post=85618851][/quote]

Is this quote still valid as at today?
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2021
ceelog:

Is this quote still valid as at today?

Chat us up for update of works

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 5:42am On May 15, 2021
Chat us up for your TV faux wall, wall frames and skating design for your homes

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:13am On May 15, 2021
TV faux wall professional

Extra beauty

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
emmadejust:
Wallpaper

Wall panel

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by bastien: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=emmadejust post=104905234][/quote] sorry to ask what’s the best paint for newly installed pop
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
bastien:
sorry to ask what’s the best paint for newly installed pop

Brilliant white matt emulsion paint

Or

Silk/satin paint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by bastien: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
emmadejust:

Brilliant white matt emulsion paint

Or

Silk/satin paint
thanks

1 Like

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Delivering TV faux wall at

ikorondu .. Lagos

Dejust tech

Clients specification

70% completion .

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by Obidikejr(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
For a duplex that needs maintenance, after peeling and scratching out the old paint on the external wall, Do one need to screed the external wall before fresh painting ?

1 Like

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Obidikejr:
For a duplex that needs maintenance, after peeling and scratching out the old paint on the external wall, Do one need to screed the external wall before fresh painting ?

Yes .. Wall treatment
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Let build a beautiful TV faux wall and wall frames , pop ceiling for your interior walls

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by Johnnyemy: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
How much is your pop per sqm including cost of materials?. I have 387sqm to cover

1 Like

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Johnnyemy:
How much is your pop per sqm including cost of materials?. I have 387sqm to cover

7,000 per square mitre

7000×387sqm = 2.709,000
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by Omonjoe(m): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2021
What is the cost of screeding per sqm. Cost for both materials and labour. I have about 800sqm
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2021
Omonjoe:
What is the cost of screeding per sqm. Cost for both materials and labour. I have about 800sqm

Screeding : materials & labour

800 per square mitre

800×800sqm = 640,000
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pop

Suspended ceiling

PVC ceiling

All type of interior coverage & ceiling services

We cover for you

Call us 08032721809
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pop ceiling

Fine art of finishing & home coverage

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
emmadejust:
We are interior and exterior finishing company in port Harcourt , Lagos, abuja, Owerri , delta , Benin and Bayelsa . connect with us for your professional services
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
emmadejust:
Wallpaper

Wall panel

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 4:20am On Apr 25, 2022
[i][/i]
emmadejust:

we take every work as special whether SMALL or BIG

and deliver to you according to your Choice,

We are available to handle your .....:

SCREEDING AND PAINTING WORKS IN YOUR

ROOMS

SHOPS AND MALLS

SUPERMARKET

FLATS

BUNGALOW

DUPLEX

MANSION

CHURCH

OFFICES

EQUIPMENT

PROPERTY

HOUSING ESTATE

MINISTRY AND SECTETARIATE

ETC.....
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2022
We are professional painter,

Multicolor design

Interpearl .. Wave design

We deliver best interior & exterior paintings.

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 8:18am On May 05, 2022
Re-Designing Navy war ships with wallpapers, floor carpet, wood wall skating jobs ..

1 Share

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by frugal(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
emmadejust:
We are professional painter,

Multicolor design

Interpearl .. Wave design

We deliver best interior & exterior paintings.

Is it better to repaint or just screed an old POP ceiling? I want that smoothness newly screeded POP gives. What's your advice?
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
frugal:

Is it better to repaint or just screed an old POP ceiling? I want that smoothness newly screeded POP gives. What's your advice?

Its depends on the pop surface ...

U can screenshot/flaot it

Or

You paint it ..

Let see the photo of the pop
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by frugal(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
emmadejust:

Its depends on the pop surface ...

U can screenshot/flaot it

Or

You paint it ..

Let see the photo of the pop

Painting didn't give me the level of smoothness I wanted. Maybe sanding or rescreeding or what do you guys call it?

1 Like

Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
frugal:

Painting didn't give me the level of smoothness I wanted. Maybe sanding or rescreeding or what do you guys call it?

Sandpapering and screeding will give u a better smooth surface ...
Re: Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Our TV faux wall works at arepo lagos

We are professional builders of TV faux wall, wall frames & skating ..

Wall panels installation, wallpaper and designs fitting

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors / The Roles And Responsibilities Of Professionals In Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.