Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Where Do These Monies Go To? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Do These Monies Go To? (551 Views)

Where Does The World Monies Go? / Simple Break Down On How Football Clubs Make Their Monies / First Monies Mobile App Says Internet Connection Unavailable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do These Monies Go To? by ehmasjet(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2013
It has been a kind of puzzlement to me that has liberated into a kind of worry about where our money deposited in banks goes to.
I stay aronud a branch of first bank,a place where business in moving and customers at every seconds troop into the bank to deposit money(huge amount of money) and i noticed that every 2,3 to 4 days armourd buses comes there to transfer this monies,so i sat down and taught of how many branches we have only in lagos and the batallions of money that would be transfered every day.The question now is to where?,is it to there headquarter's,how big is it to occupy all this money,is it to central bank?,will it occupy all of it from all banks in the federation,is it on the air,in the sea......where pls?
Re: Where Do These Monies Go To? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2013
It goes nowhere in particular, money is moved from bank to bank based on cash demand. For example, ojota branch has N30m in deposit and mile 2 branch needs N20m to meet the demands of withdrawing customers, the bullion van transfers N20m from ojota to mile 2. It is that easy, that aside, every bank has its own security put in place and have their individual monetary management system.

1 Like

Re: Where Do These Monies Go To? by ehmasjet(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2013
blink182: It goes nowhere in particular, money is moved from bank to bank based on cash demand. For example, ojota branch has N30m in deposit and mile 2 branch needs N20m to meet the demands of withdrawing customers, the bullion van transfers N20m from ojota to mile 2. It is that easy, that aside, every bank has its own security put in place and have their individual monetary management system.

wow...tanks 4 dat....more pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Eletricity From Environmental Waste / A Long Range Antenna For Router IS NEEDED / Reps Urge FG To Suspend New Tariff On Used Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.