Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Loking For International Buyers And Suppliers In Large Quantity? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Loking For International Buyers And Suppliers In Large Quantity? (716 Views)

Garri Suppliers In Nigeria / Crude Oil On Cif With Allocation For Buyers And Mandate Only / Deal Nigeria - Where Buyers And Sellers Meet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loking For International Buyers And Suppliers In Large Quantity? by dayo1401: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
This is for companies individuals and organizations, need reliable international buyers or suppliers of raw material or products. As an importer and member of an international buyers and seller forum, i could link you up with interested and willing buyers who are ready and willing from the international market.
All we need do is to let me have the prodcut , the quantity(which must be large),the price you are willing to pay and i will get back to you with a client.
you pay me off and then u continue your business, no middle man to inflate business cost apart from the initial percentage.
interested genuiue member contact me on sanyadayo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Info / You Can Get A Motorcycle At A Cheaper Rate In Nigeria / Why Trade Forex With Pain? Get Profitable Forex Robots Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.