Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! (1865 Views)

Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 / Super Eagles Match Statistics For 2013 / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by ezzye: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen,

[img][/img]

I have read with so much appeal the arguments that have erupted since yesterday's star performance of CR7 in the play-off with Sweden.

truthfully, its one issue that we all can never come to a compromise. But one area we all should agree is that these two players (Messi & Ronaldo) have distinugished themselves in the last four years becoming the cynosure of all eyes.

When asked whom people wanted to see at the world cup, C.Ronaldo or Zlatan, and many persons said the former would make the WC complete.

CR7 has won so many hearts yday with his display, and as i watched the match it was if to say; "what more should this guy do to be recognised"? i could only shake my head in amazement.

Guys, whether we all agree or not that he deserves it or not, me thinks its time again that he got the award.

So, with this thread i call on you all to join this movement to drum support for this year's Ballon D'or award to go to CR7.

I dont want to believe the winner has already been decided, lets keep the faith and support him massively. After this one Messi can win for the rest of his Life its ok...but this YEAR, ITS GOT TO BE ORORO, CR7, THE BEAST BEST

LIKE IF YOU AGREE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nomski0(f): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Finally! A thread for him.

I've added this to my prayer point. 2013 is our year. God in heaven look down on us! We need another Ballon! #teamCR7
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Godswillu(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: Finally! A thread for him.

I've added this to my prayer point. 2013 is our year. God in heaven look down on us! We need another Ballon! #teamCR7

AMEN
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wait i dey come.
smiley
Make i go call all those wey despise CR7.
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by ezzye: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: Finally! A thread for him.

amen ooo,
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nomski0(f): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nonso23: Make Una no vex.. this is what's up..
Some people are busy styling their hair and building muscles while others are.... well the photo speaks for itself...
grin
It's either MESSI or fr7. Plain truth.
See you're just being biased. How can anyone think fr is better than Ronaldo? If you say Messi, I'll understand. Not Frank.
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by homesteady(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
If penaldo wins it, his fans will not remember that the award is ojoro grin
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nomski0(f): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nonso23:
Messi ke!... no oooo... Ribery was more impressive this season both in Germany and Europe. It's even an injustice comparing him to the "hair stylist"(sepp words) .
Messi is in a class of his own.. grin Even my autocorrect changes Messi to Messiah grin... that speaks volumes
Stop calling him a hair stylist. angry angry. For God sakes, he's not all hair and make up
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nomski0(f): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nonso23:
Sepp Blatter is the number one football fan. If he thinks Ronaldo is a hair stylist, who am I to think otherwise and besides he's not doing a bad job living up to the name grin
He's a hater. If he can say that in public imagine he's hatred for Cr in secret.
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nomski0(f): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nonso23:
I think not.
He's just a blunt man. If he could see and say the simple and obvious truth about the "hair stylist" in public imagine how many more vices of the "hair stylist" he's keeping secret. To avoid controversies.
Excuse me but did you see Ronaldo's orgäsm-inducing goals yesterday. The guy spends more time training than any other Los Blancos' player. You're just judging unfairly. The guy's an amazing players.
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by ezzye: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nonso23:
Messi ke!... no oooo... Ribery was more impressive this season both in Germany and Europe. It's even an injustice comparing him to the "hair stylist"(sepp words) .
Messi is in a class of his own.. grin Even my autocorrect changes Messi to Messiah grin... that speaks volumes

speak but dont blaspheme, as for Ribery he has been compensated with European footballer of the year. and thats that.

Ballon D'or is between Messi and CR7, Messi is the only person that stands between Cr7 and the award, but this time around he just has to grab it by force by fire....
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
RIBBBBBBBEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nomski0(f): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nonso23:
orgàsm inducing grin??in whom did it induce orgàsm?? you?
Those were three "just there" goals run and shoot,simple. You should check out Suarez's last weekend maybe you'll be knocked out by the multiple orgàsms it will induce grin
Besides Ribery is a play maker and doesn't need a skipper to perform; something the hair stylist is incapable of.
grin grin grin Hater hater hater. Keep hating Mr Barca. Y'll just full of sentiment. tongue
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by ezzye: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nomski0: Excuse me but did you see Ronaldo's orgäsm-inducing goals yesterday. The guy spends more time training than any other Los Blancos' player. You're just judging unfairly. The guy's an amazing players.

jeeeezzz, were you turned on? is that also why you called him a "players" because he is more than one player? lol
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by ezzye: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nonso23:
Is this also sentiment grin
can you see why I said Messi is in a class of his own.
Imagine all these silverwares and his unnerving humility??
Those trophies are more than capable of inducing orgasmic feelings unlike the hair stylist's goals tongue

are u laying emphasis on his humility or his numerous trophies?
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nomski0(f): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo Junior interrupts daddy's press conference;

"Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight?"

So adorable! His baby's his soft spot. cheesycheesycheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NckuDCSPaYk&fulldescription=1&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google&guid=
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by nickz(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2013
football and sentiments,face facts ronaldo has been better this year and you know it ,stop hiding it with senseless 'messi in a world of his own' comments .thats plain s*tupidity.....................ribery won a treble in a team filled with world class players who were all in the form of their life,at a point i would hve even picked robben ahead of him smiley smiley the real question you should ask yourselves are
1.is the ballon'or awarded based on trophies won?
2.number of goals scored?
3.involvement in team play?
are you angry ronaldo has done way better than messi this year tongue tongue hide your faces behind a tree
[size=14pt]CR7-MAN OF THE YEAR 2013[/size]
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nomski0(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
^^^^
Darn right!

Ribery deserves nothing! Its not based on club trophies won. Its based on individual performance. In 2010 Sneijder won a treble too with in Inter Milan but the award was given to Messi based on his performance that year.undecidedundecided. I wonder why these people are saying otherwise now thats its Ronaldo's turn?
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nomski0: ^^^^
Darn right!

Ribery deserves nothing! Its not based on club trophies won. Its based on individual performance. In 2010 Sneijder won a treble too with in Inter Milan but the award was given to Messi based on his performance that year.undecidedundecided. I wonder why these people are saying otherwise now thats its Ronaldo's turn?

sad Is Ronaldo your senior brother? #What-Kan-Fa? slow down girl and don't worry your beautiful head about football politics. Slow down! The world is not fair.
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by ezzye: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Akinmail:

sad Is Ronaldo your senior brother? #What-Kan-Fa? slow down girl and don't worry your beautiful head about football politics. Slow down! The world is not fair.

i agree with you, the world is not fair MEANING they have outrightly been unfair to the guy, its really painful abeg...the guy keeps working hard day in day out just to beat this guy

at least lets appreciate his competitive spirit, some would have tired out a long time ago comparing his age with that of Leo...
Re: Movement For The Actualisation For 2013 Ballon D'or For CR7! by seankay(m): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2013
CHRISTIANO OLUKAYODE RONALDO!
He's easily the hottest player this year,he's just outta this
world.Yes! He won zero trophies this year no thanks to
I.Casillas who was responsible for the dressing room
breakup which really affected the on field performances of
RMFC last season.They could have easily won the UCL
and COPA DEL RAY.
Messi:Messi is an occurence is football that doesn't occur
every generation.This guy is easily the best player ever to
grace the game buy 2013 has being a year of great
decline in his game due to injuries.
Ribery:If he wins it then fifa should also remember to
award sneidjer the 2010 ballon'dor.Bayern munich play as
a team and its very difficult 2 select an outstanding
performer;lahm,neuer,j.martinez,muller,robben,ribery,manz
ribery's game has really improved,I still don't believe he
deserves it.Its an award for individual and not number of
trophies won cos if its based on trophies then I think
nobody deserves it more than Dante,he has won four
trophies in 2013.
So my winner is CR7!

(1) (Reply)

Pellegrini Tells Wenger: Mind Your Own Business / Kunle Banned For Showing Dirty Boxers / Done Deal!!! Karim Benzema Set To Join Arsenal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.