Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

“I Am Still With Wizkid” –tania Omotayo Deniesbreakup Rumors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Still With Wizkid” –tania Omotayo Deniesbreakup Rumors (976 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Pictures: Wizkid & Tania Omotayo Makes Their First Public Appearance After Break / See Wizkid Tania Omotayo’s New Hair Style 'amazing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Still With Wizkid” –tania Omotayo Deniesbreakup Rumors by mcekpes: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Two days ago, star singer Wizkid caused
quite a
few people to wonder about his
relationship
with Tania Omotayo when he posted an
interesting tweet on his page.
The post which read ‘Single Nigga Life’
made people
wonder if he has broken up with his lady
love.
But Tania Omotayo has come out to
dispel
the rumors and to confirm that the
couple is still
very much intact.

See tweet Here: http://ekpedemealbert..com/2013/11/i-am-still-with-wizkid-tania-omotayo.html?m=1

Feel Free to join our fan page: www.facebook.com/strictlynaijayarns
Re: “I Am Still With Wizkid” –tania Omotayo Deniesbreakup Rumors by Oshiite: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
What a shame.should she be the one to dispel the rumour or the man,our girls will never learn how to be a real lady
Re: “I Am Still With Wizkid” –tania Omotayo Deniesbreakup Rumors by Phay8(f): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
mtchew!!! what is the moral lesson here

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Ekeinde Covers The New African Magazine / Peter And Lola Omotayo Okoye Counts Their Blessings Today / Celebrities Celebrate Fashion At Fayrouz L’original (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.