Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students (8007 Views)

Rccg Scholaship/bursary / Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session / Students Bursary & Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by mencade6: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
make una remember us ooo.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Odeju(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin pls give me the form make i change my state to ondo jawe...........
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by kayojosephy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

You are right my friend. Nigeria as a whole is a mess.

But Ondo is kind of leading in the statistics
neva remembered d last time NIGERIA had such statistics and keep it for any record purposes as u pointed out...I LOVE MY STATE ONDO and I LOVE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by snadguy007(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg make dis man pay d corper's state allowance nah,
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by opylas(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

ilara monkin........not to far from Akure South. Where they have FUTA.

I Was always in Akure.

Akure looks like a town that was deserted for the fear of zombies.
Bro, I schl in d state, Akure precisely & itz true Ondo town is a near mess bt Akure is fast developing, & so is Ondo town. Ondo cldn't hv had a better governor, Mimiko is working! Ur posts are wrong & silly, u shld b all around Nigeria to make such posts. m nt tryna b abusive here, m jst being honest.

@topic: I so cnt wait to b alerted twice; bursary & scholarship wink

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by raytony: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Saying Ondo is a sh1t hole is fair enough, trust me.
By the way i m from Delta.

The entire Ondo is a mess.
Hey small brain, I am from Delta state, had my University days in Delta but born in Ondo State and I have lived there all my life. I beg to disagree with this white lie of yours. Maybe you were posted to a remote area which I think every state in Nigeria is guilty of having, but for you to label the whole of Ondo State as a shithole! Only a villager from Delta could have said that. Can you boast of anywhere in Delta State, even Asaba itself is more of an apology. Finally, word to the wise: desist from that made in Abbey Igbo you have been smoking. Its not good for your health.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by tjaz: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Em don release cut off mark or shortlist ppl 4 payment wen em de one pay scholarship so?
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by abbey72(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
It,s gud 2 here dat dey we b payin d busery. Gud news aaua 2 resume on 25 nov. cant walt 2 go.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by opylas(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
abbey72: It,s gud 2 here dat dey we b payin d busery. Gud news aaua 2 resume on 25 nov. cant walt 2 go.
AKUNGBA shey? A friend called me sum minutes bak to tell me o. You guys r lucky, I wish FUTA cld do d same. I heard state unis are d 1z pulling out now, nt federal.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by watzz: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
emekaanijah: horrible state
lollz....omo ibo, ondo a horribl state ba? at least we dnt use ppl 4 ritual... grow up.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by watzz: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
making sense, hopn 2 collect anoda 10k cus dis is my last....2 evry AAUAITES, i wlcum u bck on campus...long live ondo state!.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by watzz: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
RESUMPTION FOR THE 2ND SEMESTER 2012/2013 SESSION.

All Students of AAUA are hereby informed that academic activities of the 2nd semester of 2012/2013 session truncated as a result of the ASUU national strike are to resume on Mon., 25th Nov, 2013 with the continuation of registration on the University portal while lectures are to start on Mon, 2nd Dec., 2013.

Thank you.

R. B. Olotu
Registrar.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Davo93(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
During my university days at Obafemi Awolowo University, I enjoyed the bursary from 200level to my final year and its always constant. I also enjoy the scholarship from my 200 level till my final year.
What year did you graduate sir?

The scholarship was then 25k while the bursary was 5k. The goodwill changed when Mimiko was sworn-in. He cancelled outrightly the modality for collecting the scholarship and bursary

Prior to Mimiko's administration, [s]every ondo students in all the universities are qualified for the bursary,[/s] the scholarship was meant for the students with second class upper. [s]The process was so clean and there was no bottle-neck in terms of claims and collection of the money[/s]
Fixed!

Immediately Mimiko came, he instructed that for any student to be eligible for the scholarship, the student must first, have 4.0CGPA and after that, the person would write an exam and failure of this exam might leads to disqualification......
I quite agree the scholarship process both before Mimiko's administration and his own tenure are marred with irregularities and deficiencies.

@The bolded; Do you want someone who failed a scholarship test to get awarded? lmao
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
opylas:
Bro, I schl in d state, Akure precisely & itz true Ondo town is a near mess bt Akure is fast developing, & so is Ondo town. Ondo cldn't hv had a better governor, Mimiko is working! Ur posts are wrong & silly, u shld b all around Nigeria to make such posts. m nt tryna b abusive here, m jst being honest.

@topic: I so cnt wait to b alerted twice; bursary & scholarship wink

Ok...i dont stay in delta tho. but the last time i visited it sure is better than ondo.

delta is bad too.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by murorun1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Did my NYSC in that state.
Ondo is just a sh1t hole..i wonder how people do live there.

Dat z all abt serving ur nation, it z regardless of d kind of mess u go thru. Lastly, it z so rude, absurd, irrational n unpatriotic of a graduate like u to speak of a whole state like dat. I guess say nah millitant u go b.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by slowbam(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thank God ooooooooooo,alarm dey blow me gan!!!
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
slowbam: Thank God ooooooooooo,alarm dey blow me gan!!!
Make them pay o
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by SU37fighter: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Delta state has been paying bursary regularly for quite some time.
Ondo is a learner.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by olanre12(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

ilara monkin........not to far from Akure South. Where they have FUTA.

I Was always in Akure.

Akure looks like a town that was deserted for the fear of zombies.
but akure is till okay
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by olanre12(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
mencade6: make una remember us ooo.
ok sir infact send your acc
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Adex097: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2013

2014 bursary on ma mind...

ASUU Plz call this strike off!!!
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by ese4jah(m): 1:58am On Nov 21, 2013
Ondo state...very terrible govt...still yet 2 pay corp members state alawee

IROKO KÓ.......IGI ARUWÉ NI

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Davo93(m): 5:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Haters everywhere... Ondo State; The state of pride! cheesy
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by jaryeh(m): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Davo93: Haters everywhere... Ondo State; The state of pride! cheesy

Nice one!
Hmmm,I can't wait to start schooling o!

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by eniolashola47: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2013
In case there is any new developments for both busary and scholarship please let us kw.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2013
pls, is it 4 ondo indigenes in all universities?
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Davo93(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2013
godofphysics: pls, is it 4 ondo indigenes in all universities teartiary institutions?
Yes Boss¡
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
No tym,i cnt wait o...Ko ma lobe #TeamScholarshipsLafinSheyFynBoi
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by eniolashola47: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
iwakinomotoye: No tym,i cnt wait o...Ko ma lobe #TeamScholarshipsLafinSheyFynBoi
please do u have and idea of what the cut-off mark is ?
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
eniolashola47: please do u have and idea of what the cut-off mark is ?
4 ondo bursary?? If yes.Den,itz nt by g.p bt just 2 al ondo state indigene studnt in nigeria's tertiary institutn...Nd if 1 z fortunate 2b shortlisted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB ‘set To Release LASU Admissions Merit List’ / Emir Sanusi Urges FG To Honour Agreements With ASUU / Abia State University, Uturu (absu) Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.