Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students (7999 Views)

Rccg Scholaship/bursary / Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session / Students Bursary & Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Fynestboi: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
All is now set for the payment of the 2013 bursary and scholarship awards to indigenous Students of Ondo State.

The Newly appointed Chairman of the Ondo State Scholarship Board, Mr. Dayo Awude made the disclosure in Akure, the state capital.

Awude said the State Executive Council has approved payment for the 2013 bursary and scholarship awards to all Ondo state students across all tertiary institutions.

"The payment of this year bursary and scholarship awards has been approved by the second and plans are underway to pay the students."

The chairman also informed that the board has begun consultation with the leadership of the National Association of Ondo State Students (NAOSS) on how to make payment of bursaries and scholarships seamless.

Awude added that part of his priority on assuming office after series of meetings with staffers and leaders of the students is to harness means of getting international scholarship for the students.

"We are on the verge of getting our students best opportunity of international scholarship," he said

The chairman also sought support of the members of staff of the board to enhance it for optimal productivity.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/ondo-begin-2013-payment-bursary-scholarship-award-students
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Etumgbe(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
I want to first of all thank the almighty God for bringing me this far. My appreciation also goes to my parents for sending me to school. i also want to thank my brothers and sisters and fellow nairalanders for their supports cos without them i cant make it to this point. I also want to thank Seun Osewa for founding nairaland. God you are too much.

Back to topic; Weldone mr governor. God bless you
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Odunharry(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thank God o...since april
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Odunharry(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Etumgbe: .
Busted!!
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by anthony500(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Bursary during strike? See flexing

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by begwong: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
How mush be the allawee sef tongue
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Odunharry(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg after this 1 make dem pay osopadec o...- nid dat 40k asap.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by owolabifunke14(f): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
We set the pace for others to follow. Iroko noni. My account go smile soon
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Odunharry(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
begwong: How mush be the allawee sef tongue
Lol real allowance....na 10k sha
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Did my NYSC in that state.

Ondo is just a sh1t hole..i wonder how people do live there.
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by emekaanijah(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
horrible state
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Odunharry(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: We set the pace for others to follow. Iroko noni. My account go smile soon
Mimiko d iroko...do u sch in aaua?
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Odunharry(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic: Did my NYSC in that state.

Cry us a river dude..
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by olaezebala: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2013

Only someone from sh*t hole knows one. Name ur state ?

5 Likes

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by talktrue1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Christmas Bonus because of the strike
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Capnd143(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ok . . By the way, where our Eko ille? Hope notin has happened to him oh, though he is a political lunatic, bt he keeps nairaland alive
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by JingoOAU(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
During my university days at Obafemi Awolowo University, I enjoyed the bursary from 200level to my final year and its always constant. I also enjoy the scholarship from my 200 level till my final year.

The scholarship was then 25k while the bursary was 5k. The goodwill changed when Mimiko was sworn-in. He cancelled outrightly the modality for collecting the scholarship and bursary

Prior to Mimiko's administration, every ondo students in all the universities are qualified for the bursary, while the scholarship is meant for the students with second class upper. The process was so clean and there was no bottle-neck in terms of claims and collection of the money

Immediately Mimiko came, he instructed that for any student to be eligible for the scholarship, the student must first, have 4.0CGPA and after that, the person would write an exam and failure of this exam might leads to disqualification......

I guess by now the status quo should have been reverted

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by OME1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nawa o, since February wey person apply anyhow, the online test wasn't for all the categories yh ?
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by excell12go(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
And what happens to the thousands of eligible students who were not able to write the online exam due to 'internet-congestion' and poor timing How do u expect over 1 million students write an exam by 11am on a Saturday? Why not give a time frame of maybe a day or two(2)?
MIMIKO and his tactics. Only God knows how u were able to rig your way into that esteemed office some months ago. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
olaezebala:

Only someone from sh*t hole knows one. Name ur state ?

Saying Ondo is a sh1t hole is fair enough, trust me.
By the way i m from Delta.

The entire Ondo is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Brightid(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
GOOD FOR THEM.....I HOPE MY STATE(EDO)WILL SOON
START PAYING US, OUR BURSARY...D FORMER GOVERNOR (OSUNBOR)BUT OSHO****THIEF TERMINATED IT....
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Dygeasy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Etumgbe: I want to first of all thank the almighty God for bringing me this far. My appreciation also goes to my parents for sending me to school. i also want to thank my brothers and sisters and fellow nairalanders for their supports cos without them i cant make it to this point. I also want to thank Seun Osewa for founding nairaland. God you are too much.

Back to topic; Weldone mr governor. God bless you
Isn't This Shii Stale? undecided
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by kayojosephy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2013

ur own state is in which part of the europe and i will hail u,if not and it is in this NIGERIA,all i av to say is na d same d same...
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
kayojosephy: ur own state is in which part of the europe and i will hail u,if not and it is in this NIGERIA,all i av to say is na d same d same...

You are right my friend. Nigeria as a whole is a mess.

But Ondo is kind of leading in the statistics
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by zutu(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by hooper: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Saying Ondo is a sh1t hole is fair enough, trust me.
By the way i m from Delta.

The entire Ondo is a mess.

NIGER DELTA MTCHEW!!!!
NO ROAD IN THAT STATE. EVERYWHERE IS FULL OF WATER..
I WONDER HOW THE NIGERIA DELTA IS SURVIVING..
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by AdekunleSegun(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
waiting for my bank alert
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by tomakint: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iroko Gbasibe................
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by tomakint: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2013

Which Local Government did you serve in? undecided
Re: Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
tomakint:
Which Local Government did you serve in? undecided

ilara monkin........not to far from Akure South. Where they have FUTA.

I Was always in Akure.

Akure looks like a town that was deserted for the fear of zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highest Jamb Score I've Seen So Far / (funaab)2013/2014 Jamb Prospective Candidates - / Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.