Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

It Was Fun While It Lasted. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Was Fun While It Lasted. (1634 Views)

When Your Pastors Sarmon Has Lasted For Over 3 Hours / If U Ever Did This,then Your Childhood Was Fun(photo) / Elikem Finally Admits Affair With Odartey's Wife; “it Lasted 4 Years” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was Fun While It Lasted. by spoilt(f): 3:21am On Jul 19, 2008
I 'Spoilt' humbly take my bow from nairaland.
It was fun while it lasted and I really mean that. To all the virtual friends I made, I say it was nice knowing you. Nairaland was mostly a good experience. The diverse opinions, the rib cracking points of view and the very funny people. It wasnt always laughs though, some heifer who has never met me once called me a bad mother! angry

It has become increasingly difficult to meet all my commitments on the job front, school front and on the home front. Time management is of the essence to me at this point in my life and therefore nairaland has got to go. I simply have too much on my plate. squeezing in Nairaland is real hard. As they say soldier go, soldier come , barracks remain. Nairaland will always be here to receive new eager members. Thanks Seun for the 'opportunity'.

God bless ladies and gentlemen!

1 Like

Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by CH3COO(m): 3:22am On Jul 19, 2008
Aww cry.  goodbye.
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by debosky(m): 3:24am On Jul 19, 2008
cry cry

Tis really sad to see you go! You really lit this place up with your sharp wit and intelligent contributions, not to mention tongue-in-cheek humour wink

nairaland will be the poorer without you. . wish you the best on all the 'fronts', knock em dead!
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 19, 2008
Goodbye, darling. smiley

Debo, now is the good time to tell me who CH3COO is.
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 19, 2008
Best of luck spoilt, you always made this place worth coming to.
You'll be missed but hey, mr. spoilt is the luckier eh.
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by KarmaMod(f): 3:37am On Jul 19, 2008
aww spoilt. why?

will you still be updating the mighty blog at least? undecided

I have a list of people that should leave instead grin
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by iice(f): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2008
Rofl Karma

Spoilt, it's been a pleasure reading your posts. All the best! smiley
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by dragonslay(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2008
See ya!
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by AnthonyKil(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2008
bye!
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by AshtonJake(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2008
Chao Bella!
Re: It Was Fun While It Lasted. by Ojugunrege(f): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
I thought u left

U came back ni

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Ajayi? / World Poorest Man / Nairalanders End Of The Year Party!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.