Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nigeria vs Ethiopia ait predict and win ,is it scam? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Ethiopia ait predict and win ,is it scam? (724 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria vs Ethiopia ait predict and win ,is it scam? by shyvicky: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
I AM ONE THE PEOPLE THAT PREDICTED THE SCORE LINE OF NIGERIA VS ETHIOPIA MATCH BUT AIT HAS NEITHER ANNOUNCE WINNERS OR CONTACTED ME,PLS ARE THEY PLAYING US
Re: Nigeria vs Ethiopia ait predict and win ,is it scam? by obas01(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Aw will they remember u wen their staff as not gotten enough
Re: Nigeria vs Ethiopia ait predict and win ,is it scam? by shyvicky: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
hahahaha ,but how can they ask the whole nigerians to predict and win and they cant fufill it,its like u r an insider
Re: Nigeria vs Ethiopia ait predict and win ,is it scam? by dominique(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
They randomly select their 'winners' from a pool of correct guesses. Reminds me of an aunt of mine that was expecting a prize for who wants to be a millionaire home quiz. Its almost impossible to be part of the selected few.
Re: Nigeria vs Ethiopia ait predict and win ,is it scam? by shyvicky: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2013
a collegue of mine just told me this morning that they have asked winners to call and claim their prices pls does any of you has the no

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Ajiroututu !! The Name No One Knows In The NFL / Why Africa Never Wins The World Cup. / What Keshi Got Wrong In Brazil –amaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.