Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Foreign Admission Service Fee. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Foreign Admission Service Fee. (638 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan: How Much Is The Total School Fee Now! / Clearance And Payment Of Acceptance Fee For Newly Admitted Students In Uniben In Uniben / Unizik School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Admission Service Fee. by Faraidi(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello house,I have just gained an admission to study at one of this US university, but the person that helped me with the admission said I have to pay service fee which is $300 before I can book for an appointment with the embassy please I need someone in the house to tell me if this service fee is real.
Re: Foreign Admission Service Fee. by daa1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
No free food in freetown...for UK most charges like minimum #50K upfront...$300 is cool. Go pay his money fast
Re: Foreign Admission Service Fee. by Faraidi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
daa1: No free food in freetown...for UK most charges like minimum #50K upfront...$300 is cool. Go pay his money fast
bro it seem you don't understand, the person said the money is for the United State Government. Have you heard of such before ?

(1) (Reply)

Shell Niger Delta International Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / 4 Factors That Will Make 2014 A Stressful Year For Returning Students / A Class Rep Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.