Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Want To Know The Most Intelliegent Person Here In Nairaland! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Want To Know The Most Intelliegent Person Here In Nairaland! (818 Views)

The Oldest In Nairaland / Your Admirer In Nairaland / Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know The Most Intelliegent Person Here In Nairaland! by onlinewrkr(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2008
ANSWER THIS QUESTION AND WIN A PRIZE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!

WHERE ON THE BODY IS THE SKIN, THE THINNEST?

IF YOU KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER,
SEND IT TO MY E-MAIL BOX- onlinebasedworkers@yahoo.com WITH YOUR NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.
Re: I Want To Know The Most Intelliegent Person Here In Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2008
pen!s
Re: I Want To Know The Most Intelliegent Person Here In Nairaland! by Sodgi(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2008
lol, ibk yhu be kolo girl O grin

But @ poster

yhu sure aint The Most Intelliegent Person Here On Nairaland!

Do yhu think this is the best place to post this topic?
Yhu need to open yhur own forum and put stuff like this on yhur game section, sogbo?
Re: I Want To Know The Most Intelliegent Person Here In Nairaland! by Cayon(f): 3:57am On Jul 21, 2008
looks like you looking "meow" talking about send your phone number **coughing***
Re: I Want To Know The Most Intelliegent Person Here In Nairaland! by Okanran(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

pen!s

Pls tell me u didn't type dat shocked shocked shocked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will tell ur mummy 4 u tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Content has been removed / I Would Like 2 Meet---------because-------- / Unlimited Free Browsing On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.