Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! (1995 Views)

Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady / Photo Of The Day: [checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria!] Mehn You Must See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! by MrCal: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kTyLD7f_7O0/UouTXW9TOqI/AAAAAAABxuM/KNE4iR0jj8s/s400/Tallest.jpg[/img]
Do you think he’s the tallest in the whole of Nigeria? Someone used the pics as his blackberry DP andtagged it “Tallest man in Nigeria…Agoro” Mehn.. Guys me do think he is the tallest in the world if he really exists cos the world tallest man isnt as tall as this. Whats your take?
SOURCE: www...com/2013/11/photo-of-day-checkout-most-tallest-guy.html
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! by KELVINXY: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dis 1 na Long John
Re: Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wey dem for see dis one! Dis guy suppose dey work for nepa o!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! by Pretyangel25(f): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iyammi, the guy too tall abeg
Re: Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! by festadeboyeku(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
D guy realy tall only dt d Guinness Book of Record wl neva come 2 Nigeria. They wl jst b claiming fallacy n eroneous 'fact'. He shd b recomended for award jor!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! by chimex38: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Most tallest.? ...4get ASUU. At least u go sec. Schl.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! by chimex38: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Me dey here dey 4m tall.
I dey learn 4 d beans wey dis guy dey chop
Re: Photo Of The Day: Checkout The Most Tallest Guy In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2013
The title is misleading ....

(1) (Reply)

An Official Letter To Mr Seun Osewa / How Do I Send Someone A Pm...pls No Insults.. / Media Companies Bet On Rihanna's Pregnancy -she No Longer Smoke Weed Inside Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.