Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Guy Who Will Succeed Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Guy Who Will Succeed Dangote (754 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Wigwe Appointed MD/CEO Of Access Bank To Succeed Imoukhede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Who Will Succeed Dangote by advopaul: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
am a final year student of the faculty of Law of one of the most prestigious university in the South West( name withheld). I was among those lucky young dude who had the privilege of writing WEAC once, but nevered had the patience of putting up for JAMB. because of my performance I enrolled immediately for a Diploma program in my present school and just as normal I came out with a much better result than i anticipated. I still do fill bad not taking jamb because most of my haters as it were thought I wasn't as good as my friends claimed. enough of my academic sojourn. after the diploma program I was asked by the coordinator of the program in my faculty(law) to put up for a study work program scheme available to students who have distinquished themselves among their peers, pls don't get me wrong, am not here to bore u with my academic.......... the first job I was given by the counseling unit was a teaching job. I was really mad and angry.I honestly thought I was going to get something Better (white collar tinz), at first I though I was being victimize for being........... finally I made up my mind and I resumed, it was meant to be a 5pm class with one of the professor's ward. this boy was really bad academically, but all this chachanged in 3weeks. this was the beginning of my venture into the Educational Sector. what I thought was untush for a young aspiring lawyer turned out to be what am gradually becoming. from one student to over 15 students. it was so bad that my friends and course mate thought I was going insane. lectures took my morning and afternon while tutorials stole my evenings, the only time I had for myself was my night and that I shared with sleep and my books. as months and semesters went by, I came to a realization that the most lucrative and profitable sector as far as I was concerned is the Educational Sector, you are free to disagree, but its still my view. I was so good in my undergraduate professesion(teaching) that I took some of my course mate presumed difficult courses. pls don't ask if I collected cash from them. to cut my long boring story short, I was contented with what i was earning and I never wanted to look back. but all this changed last month after listening to the CEO of TECNO CLEAN on Fidelity SME radio program on inspiration FM, I thought it was time I look beyond satisfying my individual desires and forge a big better future in my new found profession. after few days, an uncle off mine bought me a documentary(video) on the MEN WHO BUILD AMERICA. this documentary changed my life and perception on what entreprenure really is. its a must watch for aspiring JP Morgan and Rockefeller's. this is the beginning of my quest to not only be a millonaier but employer of labour. am a young guy with desires to be rich and famous for one obscure reasons or the other, but I think if there is any reason I desire to be rich among other reasons will be the fact to affect my society positively. now Law School is stairing at me in the face and am wondering what will become the little empire am trying to build?. am already getting signals from Law Firms and non legal firm who would want my service. with my current CGPA am more than qualify to be retained by my school, my state government are also showing interest. pls don't get me wrong, am not on a 1st class, but if my faculty were a bit linear may be I would have, but all tinz being equal am happy and greatful to God. these are my delima, but I think I have found answers to them. I want to gamble the little I have made over the years on my new found profession. I want to be the next big thing in this unpopular sector. am ready to invest in it and am also ready to share my ideas and business proposal with young aspiring potential partner or investor who thinks that success is usually found n the most unusual places. i would have loved to drop my mobile number or at least what my business plans are, but my little knowledge on Intellectual property law here in Nigeria is still not good enough. your suggestions and advice is highly welcome. am thinking of dropping my e-mail, but am filling indifferent about it. (ogbogopaul@rocket mail.com), for aspiring JP Morgan Alone.

thanks
Re: The Guy Who Will Succeed Dangote by Ademat7(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am Interested,share it here did u knw NLanders r not in d same locatn? I bet if u share an idea no 1 will use it in ur community trust m.
Re: The Guy Who Will Succeed Dangote by Trailblazerng(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
hmmm
Re: The Guy Who Will Succeed Dangote by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
The guy who wants to succeed or supersede? So, that's the reason you do not know how to use a paragraph.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Scared Of Forex Trading / 500k What Biz Can Someone Start With ? / Get Your Own Online PDF "Flip" Catalog For Only N5000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.