Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? (1343 Views)

Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) / Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by gr8tstar: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please I want to know which is better and economical, an event center like using a hall or an open field for a wedding reception. Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by pendusky(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
open
gr8tstar: Please I want to know which is better and economical, an event center like using a hall or an open field for a wedding reception. Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
open field? i dont buy the idea, though it might be economical. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
gr8tstar: Please I want to know which is better and economical, an event center like using a hall or an open field for a wedding reception. Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Hall is better.....open is economical

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by gr8tstar: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]

Please I will appreciate if we can give our reasons for preferring one above the other. Thanks for your responses so far! Cheers!
Re: Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by Acidosis(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hall:
The type of hall?
you have to consider location also..
Is it a crowded area?
Can people park their cars easily?
If its a town hall or something, is the hall enough to occupy the guests?
Have you considered ventilation? (you may not worry about ventilation if the hall is superb)

Open field:
Hope you can "hold/hoard" a heavy down pour (rain)?

Yes, enough space to accomodate guests, cars etc..

I can't categorically tell you which is cheaper.. as you can get anyone that best-fit your budget..

The rent you pay on some canopy and event chairs + transportation cost as much as a 1 day rent on some event hall..
That you want to use an open field doesn't mean its cheap. Your guests won't sit on grass.

It all lies on what you wish to spend, bro.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by dominique(f): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Field is cheaper but after renting tents to cover the area, the overall cost might not be too far off from a standard hall. You have to consider the season when renting open grounds. Using such spaces during rainy season is a recipe for disaster

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by nkwachiabel(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Go for a boulevard ma dear!!! They can block the road jst cos of u... Its gonna be one in town.... *tears of joy*

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by Picomon(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Really, it depends on how much you have and the number of guest you're expecting.

But if you're going for an open space, ensure ur wedding reception is hosted during dry season bcoz of rain!

BTW: If u nid a space to host ur event, check this site www.hallvent.com

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? by Sunnyyemmy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why are you worried yourself? Just vall GREAT EVENT NIG. LTD. today to help you for anything you might need for your upcoming Event. Just call them on +2348065522094 or +2348024331257. I promise you, you will laugh at last. Just call them now.......... I wish you the best................

(1) (Reply)

1st Dec 2014 World AIDS Day Wishes Quotes Wallpaper SMS / Happy Birthday Mirexxx / Hall For A Wedding Reception Needed Asap:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.