Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus (1471 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Christian Store owner commands armed robber to leave in the name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0cvBfWb_Ao

No weapons formed against us shall prosper and in the name of Jesus every knee shall bow! (Isaiah 54:17, Philippians 2:10)
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by Jovanna(f): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Our God is awesome nd powerful!

Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by onuwaje(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hallelujah....

Btw pls don't try this next tym o... U may not be lucky
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
onuwaje:

Hallelujah....

Btw pls don't try this next tym o... U may not be lucky

You call that luck? Check this one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mY9PEDse8w
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by anthoniosp(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oyaa.. Where are the atheists?.... Come and talk ooh.. Let see the lie you guys will throwup
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by anthoniosp(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Christian Store owner commands armed robber to leave in the name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0cvBfWb_Ao

No weapons formed against us shall prosper and in the name of Jesus every knee shall bow! (Isaiah 54:17, Philippians 2:10)
my goodness... It's real... I tot it was like a movie.... Jesus.. I is real..... God help my faith
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by ednut1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
The same jesus dat was poweless wen boko haram dey bomb church

Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by onuwaje(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
ednut1: The same jesus dat was poweless wen boko haram dey bomb church
may God forgive u
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
ednut1:

The same jesus dat was poweless wen boko haram dey bomb church

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and they are saved.

Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by ednut1(m): 5:57am On Nov 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and they are saved.
so y he no save dem wen boko was bombing churches
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by spencerwilliams(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2013
u said d sam jesus dat was powerles?.don't wory wen dirt comes u wil know,but i pray dat even in ur ignorance and foolishnes his unfailin love nd mercy wil nt run dry.LORD HAV MERCY ON UR CREATUR.AMEN
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2013
ednut1:

so y he no save dem wen boko was bombing churches

It is obvious that you fear the devil and his messengers. Come to Jesus and live.

Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by Demainman1: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2013
I been think say na Nigeria this one happen. Majority of white people (america and europeans) have conscience, even the armed robbers among them. Thieves and robbers hardly shoot during operations here, they simply use those weapons to scare their victims to parting with their valuables. A lot of those guns are even imitation firearms(toy).

Please, my Nigeria brethrens, don't try this at home o. you may not live to tell the story to the newsman. cheesy
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by KraticKratus: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Foolish armed robber meets crazy blonde woman. grin
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by KraticKratus: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2013

Maybe jesus has something for blonde women.
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by Okijajuju1(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2013
What is it with all these Amatuer Armed Robbers and Terrorists.. angry

These people are giving hard working Armed robbers and Terrorists bad names... grin

If to say na Godogodo, Shina Rambo, Anini and co corner am by now ehn for don chop bullet.. grin
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by KraticKratus: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Thing is if he had shot her, the video would never have been released. Many people have been killed while crying jesus, jesus and you never see that. Many armed robbers have failed to succeed without anybody calling jesus. You ignore those. Jesus has nothing to do with it. The woman may have said "go in the name of oduduwa", and the result would have been the same.

Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
KraticKratus:

Thing is if he had shot her, the video would never have been released. Many people have been killed while crying jesus, jesus and you never see that. Many armed robbers have failed to succeed without anybody calling jesus. You ignore those. Jesus has nothing to do with it. The woman may have said "go in the name of oduduwa", and the result would have been the same.

The fact that many Christians have died in the course of their faith is the main reason of the proliferation of Christianity today. That is part of what we bargained for by becoming a Christian. He that will live godly will suffer persecution. How do you think people like Paul would have been converted. God allows some Christians to be martyred and by the shedding of their blood is the seed of Christianity sown. Many of these terrorists are known to have come to Christ by these means. Such as the one in the suggested clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUm7zFshaBE

Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
console ur self wit cartoons oladegbu, jst like bible are nting but cartoon, below is on of d victims at madala church, jesus saves indeed

Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
ednut1:

console ur self wit cartoons oladegbu, jst like bible are nting but cartoon, below is on of d victims at madala church, jesus saves indeed

You definitely do not see beyond your nose. Hear the eternal living words of your Creator and know who to fear:

"And fear not them which can kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10:28 ).
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by anthoniosp(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
For a very long time... I have been thinking of an answer... Then when praying yester night.. Something came to me..... The same God... That put us here took us... He created all mankind and when he chooses he takes.... They where people that survived that bombing right Or even the Philippines event... Some people survived it abi?.... When your time to leave this world comes... God will take you.... Talking of violent... All the apostles died violent deaths apart from John.... So if you are a Christian.. You should know that you are not meant to relax... And say because people died in a bombing.. You.. God is wicked... Or God is powerless.. We christians are not even supposed to cry when we lose a Christian brother or sister.... Knowing truly in faith that the person is leaving this world.. This home of Wickedness.. Slanders... Hatred... For a peaceful home.... How can you loop expect some one that came to write a test on earth to remain here even if the person is now fit for heaven.... I don't expect atheists to understand... Jesus him self died a violent death.... But some people are just destined to do God's work..You don't expect that woman to not spread that testimony....... Please my Christian brethren.. Jesus is with us.. Even until the end of time.... And those children that keep on looking for places to pick trouble... Don't you think you have other things to do with the little time you have left on earth?
Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
anthoniosp:

For a very long time... I have been thinking of an answer... Then when praying yester night.. Something came to me..... The same God... That put us here took us... He created all mankind and when he chooses he takes.... They where people that survived that bombing right Or even the Philippines event... Some people survived it abi?.... When your time to leave this world comes... God will take you.... Talking of violent... All the apostles died violent deaths apart from John.... So if you are a Christian.. You should know that you are not meant to relax... And say because people died in a bombing.. You.. God is wicked... Or God is powerless.. We christians are not even supposed to cry when we lose a Christian brother or sister.... Knowing truly in faith that the person is leaving this world.. This home of Wickedness.. Slanders... Hatred... For a peaceful home.... How can you loop expect some one that came to write a test on earth to remain here even if the person is now fit for heaven.... I don't expect atheists to understand... Jesus him self died a violent death.... But some people are just destined to do God's work..You don't expect that woman to not spread that testimony....... Please my Christian brethren.. Jesus is with us.. Even until the end of time.... And those children that keep on looking for places to pick trouble... Don't you think you have other things to do with the little time you have left on earth?

God bless you. Christians will not die until we complete our assignments here on earth.

Re: Christian Store Owner Commands Armed Robber To Leave In The Name Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Okija_juju:

What is it with all these Amatuer Armed Robbers and Terrorists.. angry

These people are giving hard working Armed robbers and Terrorists bad names... grin

If to say na Godogodo, Shina Rambo, Anini and co corner am by now ehn for don chop bullet.. grin

Where are the bolded today? undecided

A House For All Sinners And Saints (pictures, Video) / Knowing The Mystery Of Christ Will End The Misery Of Life / Can Paedophilia Be Described As A Sexual Orientation?