Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage (3353 Views)

Lol..lionel Richie's Girlfriend's B00bs Mistakenly Popped Out In Public (PHOTOS) / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Accidentally Flashed Her Tits In A Video(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by edygistvilla(m): 12:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Popular Nigerian singer Omawunmi, recently had her tits
popping out her outfit while on stage at an event.
Omawunmi mostly wears short gown that barely covers the
whole off her thighs and at some instances the shoulder region
of her body are always exposed. While some believe she does it
intentionally to stir controversies, otherss believe she’s just being
proud to be woman.
In a recent interview where the singer was asked questions on
why her tits popped out at an event, she revealed and was
quoted :
” Because I have small shoulders and my tits are actually
beautiful, I tend to wear revealing upper body dresses. I wore the
dress to the show, of course paparazzi took my pictures and
released them. I realized my titss were practically pouring out of
my dress, there was no way to put my tits back”
According to her, before leaving her hotel room she has asked
someone if the dress was okay and the person said yes adding
that when looking at the mirror you are not well as tall as to see
how troublesome it could be she said.
The Delta State born singer came to limelight when she became
the first runner-up at the Idol West Africa TV Show, The singer
did a duet with the legendary Onyeka Onwenu recently.
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Caseless: 2:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Where are d pictures?
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Chrisabig(m): 3:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Picture pls
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Pics or it didn't happen undecided
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Phitz12(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Whr d pics na
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2013
WHERE THE FÜÇK IS THE PICTURE? angry
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Presbulg(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Nonsense, she still dey give excuse for indecency
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2013
where the pinture? grin
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by alaafyn(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2013
read d story of escapades, survival and struggle byv3 Lagos dudes
https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-beginning/1#19689138
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2013
caseless: Where are d pictures?
for them vaseline users :p8-)
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]ok.
Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by ikonkizz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Niccur relax first naw,grab yah sef som vaseline ad popcorn 1st naw biko grin
Austeenx: WHERE THE FÜÇK IS THE PICTURE? angry

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Opens Up: Howmy Tits Popped Out On Stage by okirewaju(f): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sauce undecided

(1) (Reply)

Read What Olusegun Obasanjo Has To Say About What Olamide Did Yesterday / Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain / WARNING!!! LADIES ONLY: January 2017 Aso Ebi Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.