Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain (3359 Views)

"The Hot Concert Live In Awka": Terry G, Olu Maintain, Vector, Storm Anambra / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by olayinka807: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Cossy seems to have a crush on Olu
Maintain ..Cossy Maintain ..I like the
sound of that ..

lalasticlala , ijebabe

Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by olayinka807: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2016
See her milk factory

See more of her hot pictures here @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/cossys-famous-boobs-spills-out-of-her.html
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by bloomstar: 5:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Some people has lost their self respect and maturity. How can somebody be walking around totally naked? Putting lots of guys in temptation.
Later you will hear rapes everywhere without knowing the cause
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by thatNUPEboy: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Pls will we stop celebrating these boobs? This attention you give her encourages her to show us more of it and I am tired of seeing them. angry
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Chai..
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2016
It's Sunday, please keep the sabbath day holy

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by greatness22(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Who be all does mgbeke girls wen stand with the milk factory goddess? angry
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2016
who that yep
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Houseofglam7(f): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by cruzita(f): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2016
undecided why u dey disgrace breast like this cossy?

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by olarhtunji(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2016
have seen are boobs for so long that it does not surprise or gives me chillings...more or else like I have deflowered them!

Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by jhydebaba(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2016
looking at boobs increases life span. (research)

thanks Cossy for increasing my life span.
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by ginajet(f): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2016
I stop hating on this Babe a long time ago.. .. biko continue to flaunt jorr
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Dayoto: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2016
J
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Flexherbal(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
With my herbal tea by my side, I fear no woman.
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
dis woman frm d descendant. of lunatics keep representing
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Becklyn(f): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Her boobs are only famous on nairaland
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by lordcyl3(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
olu maintain no dey carry this kind tiny sunglasses play..
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by Emu4life(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dreamwaker:
It's Sunday, please keep the sabbath day holy
is sunday sabbath day BTW wat is sabbath day meant 4?
Re: Cossy's Famous Boobs Spills Out Of Her Dress As Chills With Olu Maintain by SurefireFashion: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
The subject didn't justify the pix

(1) (Reply)

Who Suits This Pretty Babe Amongst These Men? / Which Naija Celebrity Has The Biggest Ass (curves) / Rambo And Commando: The Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.