Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Raldnet Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Raldnet Resources (900 Views)

Accent Hills Resources / Vh Resources & Corporate Services / VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raldnet Resources by michelleclare: 5:40am On Nov 21, 2013
Please who knows about these people? And how genuine are they? I got an invite for an interveiw chat but was asked to pay #2,200 into a UBA account for a supposed medical whatever. In addition to that, 10% of my first salary will be remitted to them. And they are supposedly recruitng for Friesland foods. Please anyone who has an experience with them should let me know. It will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Raldnet Resources by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 21, 2013
I got d same ooo... It can be ridiculous... Let them wait till we get d job and dey collect their 2k na!
Re: Raldnet Resources by michelleclare: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2013
I just googled them and discovered that they sent the same messages to some people here on NL sometime in April. All in all, I think it stinks of 'fishy'. I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Raldnet Resources by eghuan1(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2013
I got The same invitation and The venue is uniben. that's where I started to suspect them outside of the cash payment. then I went on gooogle only to discover rubbish. my cousin said I should pay and go, but me no gat no time man. but since me house is close to uniben me surpose show with me pipo to have a look.
Re: Raldnet Resources by michelleclare: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2013
@ Eghuan. Uniben, hm? Good. Please, where in Uniben? Cos the ad they gave me was for Warri, College of Education. But since I'm in Benin, maybe I can look 'em up and see what they're up to. Address please.
Re: Raldnet Resources by eghuan1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
this is the mail they sent me.

With reference to your application sent to RaldNet Resources Limited, after much analyses of your CV, we are pleased to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of RaldNet Resources Limited for your posting to FrieslandCampina makers of Peak Milk as Administrative Executive.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and RaldNet Resources Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of RaldNet Resources Limited.

This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 23 rd November 2013

Time: 11:30am Venue: Akin-Deko Main Auditorium, Ugbowo Campus.University of Benin.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Find details of the account number below:

Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA) A/C Number: 2058980709 A/C Name: Rotimi Olawale

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Visit our website at www.raldnetresourceslimited.com desktop enable only, phone version will be coming up soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Rotimi Olawale

HRM

(1) (Reply)

2013-2015 Nigeria Technical Aid Corps Interview.,dec 16-21,2013 / Urgent Sales Executives Wanted In Lagos, Warri And Port Harcourt / urgently in need of reliable journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.