Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Shabbat Salaam. Come Out Of Babylon System, Cos She's Gonna Burn ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shabbat Salaam. Come Out Of Babylon System, Cos She's Gonna Burn ! (1079 Views)

The Bequest Of Nooh (alayhi As-salaam) / Pastor Terry Jones Announces Plan To Burn Over 2,000 Quarans On September 9 / View Pix Of A Man That Allah Burn With Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shabbat Salaam. Come Out Of Babylon System, Cos She's Gonna Burn ! by Yisraylite(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
Yer 51:7 Babylon was a golden cup in YAHAWAH’S hand, That made all the earth drunk.The nations drank her wine;Therefore the nations are deranged.

Zep 2:3, Seek YAHAWAH, all you meek of the earth, who have kept His Laws! Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden; protected,
in the day of YAHAWAH'S anger.

Yer 51:6 Flee from the midst of Babylon, and every one save his life!Do not be cut off in her iniquity, For this is the time of YAHAWAH’S vengeance;
HE shall recompense her.

Yer 25:32 Thus says YAHAWAH of hosts: "Behold, disaster shall go forth From nation to nation, And a great whirlwind shall be raised up From the farthest parts of the earth

Yer 46:10 For this is the day of YAHAWAH of Hosts, A day of vengeance, That He may avenge Himself on His adversaries. The sword shall devour; It shall be satiated and made drunk with their blood; For YAHAWAH of Hosts has a sacrifice In the north country by the River Euphrates.

17, I will bring such distress upon men, that they will walk like blind men because they have sinned against YAHAWAH! Their blood will be poured out like dust, and their flesh like dung.

18, Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of YAHAWAH'S wrath; but all who fail to keep YAHAWAH'S LAW will be
consumed by fire of His jealousy. Yes, an end, a sudden end, He will make of all those who live, who fail to keep His Law.

Zep 1:17-18

7, I said: O that you would Reverence Me, that you would accept correction! Then destruction would not come on her dwelling, nor all My punishments
decreed for her.But all the more they are eager to corrupt all their doings, from early morn ( see Yer 23:22 ).

8, Therefore, wait for Me says YAHAWAH: until the day I rise up to judge; for My judicial decision is to gather the nations and to assemble the kingdoms, to pour out upon them My indignation-all My fierce anger. For all the earth will be consumed in the fire of My jealousy.

9, Yes, at that time I will return to the peoples the pure word; The Law and The Prophets, so that all of them may call on the Name of YAHAWAH, and serve Him with one accord; unity.

10, From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, My worshipers, the daughter of My dispersed, will bring offerings to Me.

Zep 3:7-10

31, Princes will come out of Egypt. Ethiopia will soon stretch out her hands to
You, O YAHAWAH.

Psalm 68:31

11, In that day you will not be ashamed for all your doings, by which you have transgressed against Me, for then I will remove from the midst of you those who rejoice in your pride, and you will no longer be haughty because of My Holy Mountain.

12, I will also leave in the midst of you an afflicted and poor; humble and lowly, people, and they will trust in the Name of YAHAWAH.

13, The remnant of Yisrayl will do no iniquity, nor speak lies; neither will a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth .For they will feed and lie down, and none will make them afraid ( see Ezk 34:23-31 ).

14, Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout for joy, O Yisrayl! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Yahrashalayam !

15, YAHAWAH has taken away the judgements against you; He has cast out your enemy. The King of Yisrayl, YAHAWAH, is in the midst of you; you will no longer have to fear evil.

16, In that day it will be said to Yahrashalayam: Fear not, O zion! Do not let your hands slacken; grow weak.

17, Father YAHAWAH, Who is in the midst of you, is Mighty, He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will renew you in His Love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

Zep 3:11-17

18, I will gather you who mourn for the appointed Feasts ( see Lev 23:1- 44 ,these are My Feasts ), those of you to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

19, Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame, and gather those who were driven out. I will make you a praise and honor in every land where any of you were put to shame.

20, At that time I will bring you back, at the time when I gather you together.Yes, I return your captives before your eyes, says YAHAWAH

Zep 3:18-20

Yer 51:8 Babylon has suddenly fallen and been destroyed.Wail for her! Take balm for her pain; Perhaps she may be healed.

Yer 51:9 We would have healed Babylon, But she is not healed.Forsake her, and let us go everyone to his own country; For her judgment reaches to heaven and is lifted up to the skies.

Yer 51:10 YAHAWAH has revealed our righteousness. Come and let us declare in Zion the work of YAHAWAH our Father

Shabbbat Salaam!!

Yisraylite
Re: Shabbat Salaam. Come Out Of Babylon System, Cos She's Gonna Burn ! by Yisraylite(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yer 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, And the priests rule by their own power; And My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end? 

Eze 33:31 So they come to you as people do, they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain. 

Hsa 4:18 Their drink is rebellion, They commit harlotry continually. Her rulers dearly* love dishonor

Yisraylite  smiley
Re: Shabbat Salaam. Come Out Of Babylon System, Cos She's Gonna Burn ! by morpheus24: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yeah lets move to Ethiopia and smoke Ganja all day.

Jah is Rasta!!!Hail Selassie.

Burn Babylon! Burn!

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of A Tree With Allahu Akbar Write Up At Kankara!!! / Sitting With Opposite Sex Is Strictly Prohibited — Imam Yunus / Role Of Muslims In D World - Rwanda Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.