Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear (2304 Views)

Worst-est English U̶̲̥̅̊'ll Ever Hear / Common Errors In English U Should See This. A MUST LAUGHED / The Most Funniest Joke U'll Ever Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2013
mine is wen my grandma asking me whether i want to went to pilate(toilet) it was so funnying,pls i want to knows yours own
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Prowizy2(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2013
presher: mine is wen my grandma asking me whether i want to went to pilate(toilet) it was so funnying,pls i want to knows yours own
Actually the ones am seeing here

"The worstest english u have ever hear"
"I want to knows your own"

#Horrible

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by AdeniyiA(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2013
WORSTEST
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Tuntheycr7: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Prowizy2:
Actually the ones am seeing here

"The worstest english u have ever hear"
"I want to knows your own"

#Horrible
Baadt boi
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Comot for road,let the atmosphere touch me angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by kwaraguy(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2013
It is not a small something..... hehehehe.......u ursef na laughing stock.
"The worstest english u have ever hear""I want to knows your own"
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by oluyemisee(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2013
The two of you look resemble

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by thechosenone: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2013
"Why are you twice on a bed, come down each by each"- The Legendary Akano

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by rill: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2013
One is actually regular here on nairaland...

"The man molestation his daughter"

Courtesy of nairalands word censor

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Pristin3: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2013
Actually, undecidedits
WORSTEST
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Prowizy2(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
Baadt boi
grin
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Madam don't beat me with that cane, the sun is standing!
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Kx: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2013
"When did you came"?
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Cabsso(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: Comot for road,let the atmosphere touch me angry
Nawa four years in d university simple english u can not spoke
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Cabsso:
Nawa four years in d university simple english u can not spoke
I spoken English well,you spake your own undecided
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by kolaoloye(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Can you hear the aroma of the chicken? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by ofisa247(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2013
the principal told me to told you that they (the principal) are calling you
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2013
kola oloye: Can you hear the aroma of the chicken? grin
yes! I can perceive her taste! cheesy
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by oluyemisee(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2013
cryOya everybody make a straigt circle.amina,lawal,kemi and james both of you come here cry
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2013
ofisa247: 'the principal told me to told you that they (the principal) are calling you[/b]
please told d principals that we is came,we isn't see she in their office
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by ofisa247(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: please told d principals that we is came,we isn't see she in their office
i will told them ma
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by ofisa247(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2013
oluyemisee: cryOya everybody make a straigt circle.amina,lawal,kemi and james both of you come here cry
oluyemisee (my malle's namesake) go and stand there for me. I seen you wink
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Goldienana(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2013
She is a marriage woman. We are commoting,
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by ofisa247(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Goldienana: She is a marriage woman. We are commoting,
hmmm. I've saw you carrying a can of beer grin
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by fabulousdame(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2013
we re on d rain-student
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by justhelp(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
come there barmen,giving two me plate of coketail and three bottling of shawaman rigthing now, everypersons came joining me
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by ofisa247(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sorry, I doesn't eat such meal.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by austinoeze(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
asked chief Zebudaya. he will told u.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
justhelp: come there barmen,giving two me plate of coketail and three bottling of shawaman rigthing now, everypersons came joining me
stop eating the peppersoup and drinking the meat angry
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Its common with the Igbos, they love throwing sticks with their gramma.
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by Tapout(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
^^liesshocked
Re: What Is The Worstest English U Have Ever Hear by justhelp(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: stop eating the peppersoup and drinking the meat angry
No oo i half alreadling eating the wine pls tell the waster to giving me teethpick to clean my hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Wizkid Is Too Expensive, Why Not Book The Carbon Copy / You Are A Genius If You Get This Right / See How This Guy And His Girlfriend Wash Plate Because He Could Not Pay Up Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.