Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) (5612 Views)

The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes / LMAO How Nigerians Judge With Their Face ( Photo) / Funny:this Picture Shows How Nigerians Hate President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by 9jahubcom(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2013
[center][img]http://.com/kiss.jpg[/img][/center]

Cant Stop Laughing..9ja For Life
How True Is This?

1 Like

Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by Akuviv: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2013
grin ; cheesy grin funny and crazy pix
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by Akuviv: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Amaka & Pres @ it wink just teasing
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by nickz(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin buhahahahahahahahaa
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by ebonysesy: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2013
up najia
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by MajinGana: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2013
very funny
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Where is the joke?

1 Like

Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by Ruq: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2013
It's Niger not Nigeria. you know they are not use to the thing. Plus the after mouth of the America is a baby's own.
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by tyson99(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2013
The girl mouth don turn to boli
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by ignis: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
The reason why i dont like kissing.
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by iamidris: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
gringringrin

kiss
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by Kcfun(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by pmc01(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
ignis: The reason why i dont like kissing. I only peck on the lips

shocked shocked shocked shocked

***E be like say dem want to tell us anoda story again o***

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
lmao...
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by FKO1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
NAH...NOT ALL NIGERIANS....I DON'T KISS LIKE DAT

1 Like

Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
hahahaha

Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by bosslife850: 4:35am On Nov 23, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by rahphel: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2013
;Di dnt kiss lyk dat oo
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by Dalazyou(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
hahahahahahahahahha lwkmd..if u do me dis kind tin,u 4 kil me o undecidedhahahahahahahahahha lwkmd..if u do me dis kind tin,u 4 kil me o
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by choicehale(f): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Up niger
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by buchibrand(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2014
worlds most FUNNY PICTURES here , check it out http:///q3VLm
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by jokingmary(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
horrible shocked shocked
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by Beive85: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
ignis: The reason why i dont like kissing.
.I will be easy on u.
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by ignis: 5:53am On Jul 07, 2014
tuffgongjo: .I will be easy on u.
Who are you?
Re: Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) by jbblues24(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2019
If I roll once and you roll twice. What does that mean? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Valentine Conversation / Why Is It Difficult To Forget Your First Love. / Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.