Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. (12141 Views)

Start A Snail Farm Business–understanding The Profit Potential Of Rearing Snails / Heliculture (snail Farming) Secrets / Floating Fish Feed Extruder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
50kg for 20,000.
25kg for 10,000.

Call 08073122596 or send whatsapp message to make your order.
Delivery to all part of the country and Africa.

You don't have to wait for 2yrs to harvest your snails. Let them grow to maturity from six months and ready for meat from 9months.
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
tell me more about how this work
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by boluwajokosegun: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Where is your farm & what is the proof of your result. what is the haelth implication of the fast growth

1 Like

Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
What is the health implication of the fast food you give your fish to grow in three months? Some peeps and their questions.
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
boluwajokosegun: Where is your farm & what is the proof of your result. what is the haelth implication of the fast growth
if you are ready to come to my farm and see proof,call or send whatsapp message.
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by eminikansoso(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Most snail farms I visited in ghana used pawpaw leaves and the result is 100% Okay

1 Like

Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by wealthinfos(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Those of us who are into real Snail farming business knows that; its not just about quick fattening of snails like the OP posted above; the secret is in knowing the skills and methodology of domesticating Snails in thier Pen; nurturing them; protecting and developing them to marketable sizes for consumption or comercial gains. We have proofs for our 7yrs experience in the business.

Also; for the benefit of those who are intrested to kick start this business on part time right from the comfort of thier home; We have put together our years of experience and expertise in an all comprehensive manual taged "A-Do-it-Yourself Guide in Scientific Snail Farming" which you can get from us from any part of the country and beyound.

See content of the e-manual here: www.snailfarmingng..com
07063249904; 08188573805

I will see you @ the top!
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
@wealthinfos, are u for real? Spoiling others' biz just to promote yours. Businessman indeed. Smh.

Well I tink we've had enuff seminars on snail farming. We need practical proofs,and dnt even try my years of experience mr seminar man. Check my profile.. Mtcheew.
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
eminikan soso: Most snail farms I visited in ghana used pawpaw leaves and the result is 100% Okay
that is true but for a limited time. I only agreed because it's a green leaf. They would start breaking their shells and dying after some time if your claim is true. And hey,been there done that,and had three years wasted. Imagine yourself eating only green leaf everyday without any other kind of food to take care of your bones,your tissues and blood. I bet you won't look as healthy as those that eat whole meal.
Don't get me wrong,this is a whole feed for snails,made up of all supplements snails need to grow every part of their body to maturity,from shell to meat to reproductive organs and their blood. Do you know snails have blood? And that their blood is white?
Well, I leave you to your reasoning. But if you dnt knw somtin and meet someone who 'claims' to know wat you dont knw,wat do you do as a learned person?
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by 2baga(m): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2013
hmmm... yeswhatwould you do...? grin
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Bhurlagy(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Does snail eat brewery waste and pkc(palm kernel cake)?
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Bhurlagy: Does snail eat brewery waste and pkc(palm kernel cake)?
nt sure yet.
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Order yours today.
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Make your order today.
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Barrchris: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Snail farming is simple nd nt stressful at all. Snails are peaceful creatures their only reguire ur care such as watering when necessary nd feeding them wt guality feeds such as moringa supplements,okra nd pawpaw leaves,nd oda natural herbs..crushed bones are the most important item for their growth.....etc for practical trainin I am based in enugu and will be glad to help contact me on 08187321260 or 08069212535 nd fr pictures of ma snail pen send me a reguest on bbm 2608C343 nd facebook uhio chrisantus thanks
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy 2014
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Very much available.
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Afrocatalyst: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2015
he Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites you to her Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment summit 2015.

A day full practical training on various crops and livestocks that will change your life for the better.

The training will be highly interactive with practical do it yourself demonstration on Cucumber, Plantain, Pineapple Cultivation and introduction to free range Grasscutter/Snail farming in Nigeria.

The training venue is LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Date:1st October 2015
Time 8am to 5pm
Registration Fee: N10,000
Bank Details: MCUBE GLOBAL CONNECT LIMITED
Zenith Account No:1014183776

Join Practical and seasoned Agropreneurs like:
Mr Collins Amadi (https://www.nairaland.com/afrocatalyst) the Nigeria free range snail expert.

Mr Jasper Chidera (https://www.nairaland.com/jasper7) Foremost Cucumber Guru as he takes you through the Million naira cucumber business.

Mr Adewunmi Babafemi Samuel (https://www.nairaland.com/theunbeatable) MD Bsaideal integrated farm Akure, Ondo State. An highly versatile livestock farming expert will be revealing the step by step secret of grasscutter rearing business in Nigeria using modern techniques system.

Mr Akin Asher MD Asher Mobile fish farm Ibadan (https://www.nairaland.com/nikashow) will be teaching the secret of lucrative Modern/Mobile fish farming business.

Mr Adeniyi Sola Bunmi, Nigeria Agribusiness Transformation Ambassasor (https://www.nairaland.com/world1) as he takes you through Mega Opportunities in Plantain/ Pineapple Cultivation in Nigeria.

This is a training you don't want to miss.

If you have wondered where to spend your independence holiday on 1st October 2015, then look no further than the 1 day Lagos Practical Agribusiness Empowerment Summit that will transform your life.

Register for training today

Training cost ONLY N10,000

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by Mackson01: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
My snails are not laying eggs . what do I do to boost their egg laying capacity? Pls I need an answer. Thanks
Re: Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. by dandylass: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mackson01:
My snails are not laying eggs . what do I do to boost their egg laying capacity? Pls I need an answer. Thanks
PM on 08036292779 let me educate on what to so. I just have 30 point of lay and because of the way i treat them October i had 1097 eggs from four of them and hatched under 7 days. This month alone from 1st november to today Sunday 13th of november 2016 i had 1390 eggs which some of them have started hatching. I said the truth and im not laying. Check out the pics of one month and two months baby SNAILS.

(1) (Reply)

Company Compliance Documents And Insurance Services / New: Download Real Football 2014 240x320,320x240 Mobile Game For Free. / Export From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.