Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup (926 Views)

Predict: Who Do You Think Will Win 2014 World Cup? / Predict Who Is Win Between Man United And Arsenal Semi Final Clash. / UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2008
Predict - Who wins the EGLISH PREMIERSHIP, CHAMIPONS LEAGUE, UEFA CUP, LA LIGA, SERIA A, Coca Cola Championship, BUNDLES LIGA, NIGERIA PREMIER LEAGUE, FRENCH LEAGUE, EGYPTIAN LEAGUE, SOUTH AFRICAN LEAGUE, THE AFRICAN CUP OF NATIONS AND, THE WORLD CUP

Be as truthful as possible and don't be fanatic, this is what i mean,
i won't be suprised reading that Manchester will win the SERIA A, HAHAHA grin grin grin "just kidding"

cool cool cool cool cool shocked sad sad sad grin grin grin
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2008
ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP - 1. CHELSEA FC
2. LIVERPOOL
3. MAN UTD
4. TOTTEN. HOTSPUR
5. PORTSMORT

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - 1. CHELSEA FC
2. BARCELONA
3. & 4. AC MILAN, REAL MADRID

LA LIGA - 1. REAL MADRID
2. VALENCIA

SERIA A - 1. AC MILAN
2. INTER MILAN

grin grin
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by Cristalz(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2008
Kano Pillars will win the FA cup  cheesy

No games,incomplete fixtures,no analyses,yet-to-be-completed signings,and you're predicting? undecided Woulda thunk youz a gaynner,if not for you sticking Chelsea as numero uno everywhere. Heck,maybe they'll clinch the Serie A tongue
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2008
@crystalz

thats why its a prediction
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by A40(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2008
Cristalz:

Kano Pillars will win the FA cup cheesy

No games,incomplete fixtures,no analyses,yet-to-be-completed signings,and you're predicting? undecided Woulda thunk youz a gaynner,if not for you sticking Chelsea as numero uno everywhere. Heck,maybe they'll clinch the Serie A tongue
You really need to stop this gunner hateration
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by Cristalz(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2008
Its not hate. . .its unbiased fact grin
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by tkb417(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2008
@Poster
u need to be banned from the sports section. you were quick to say people shouldnt tip United to win the serie A shey? but why would you think AC will come third/fourth in the UCL?
will AC play in the UCL? olodo rabata

and why will Chelsea win both the UCL and the EPL? any reasons? Big Phil?
kolo master
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
tkb417:

@Poster
u need to be banned from the sports section. you were quick to say people shouldnt tip United to win the serie A shey? but why would you think AC will come third/fourth in the UCL?
will AC play in the UCL? olodo rabata

and why will Chelsea win both the UCL and the EPL? any reasons? Big Phil?
kolo master

for your information-----chelsea has got a new WORLD CLASS MANAGER and have got the right players to make it past the WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS- "thats if there is anything bigger than it" what else can i say----------------i'm just short of words

If u need more convincing, let me know "and stop the insults, its ver immature"
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by tkb417(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
@Poster
i no dey insult joh. just kidding
world class manager? is he the only world class manager in the epl?

we have SAF, Benitez, Ramos, Wenger fyi.
so let him come. im sure he will go the way of his predecessors. lol
Re: Predict - Who Wins The Eglish Premiership, Chamipons League,uefa Cup,world Cup by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2008
@tkb417

this is almost a blind argument------because i never even know which team u feel say go win the various football tournament-

WEN I SEE UR PREDICTION I WILL ANALYSE UR TEAMS FOR U AND TELL U WHY I FEEL MY PREDICTIONS ARE THE MOST ACCURATE

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Beat Kenya / Kalu Wants ''calamity Yobo'' At Right-back / SOLD! SOLD!! Hitv Xmas Offer. Grab It Hot. Complete Package; Asking Price;10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.