Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed (637 Views)

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed by plaetton: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
There is no doubts in the opinion of most people that Nigerian pentecostalism, under the umbrella trade group of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) is an organized crime syndicate that collaborate and conspire to commit many crimes against the laws of our land.

Prominent among the crimes are:

" Obtaining by false pretense" contrary to section 419 of our criminal code.
They are also jointly and seperately involved in:
Money laundering, false accounting, forgery for , and tax evasion, Simony and loan sharking, slavery and forced labour, child abuse, child endangerment, sexual assault, reckless endangerment, negligent homicide ,and of course, from time to time, murder.

Now, If one goes ahead in mass publication, social media or any other mass forum to name the Adeboyes, Oyedepos, Oyaks, T.B Josua and other prominent fraudsters and clowns and masterminds and enablers of these organized crimes against the laws and people of Nigeria, one would naturally expect law suits for Libel and Defamation to follow.

So, my questions to NL legal experts are as follows.

1. If , in my defense one goes ahead to show indisputable proof of all or some of the above allegations against these gangs, would one be exonerated from the charges of Libel and Defamation?
In other words how does one defend against a charge of Libel and defamation if one has absolute proof of the allegations being made?

2. In my defense, can I subpoena the financial records of these gangsters for auditing in order to show proof that they are running a massive system of fraud and other illegalites?

1 Like

Re: Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Exactly what am expecting from atheist in Nigeria. Arguing always on internet cant make anything happen. Thanks for this man
Re: Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed by Creatrixity(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
I am by no means a "legal expert" however as noble an aim as your intentions are,they will be confronted with many hurdles..
Firstly,half the names mentioned above are not even members of PFN (lol smiley smiley)
Secondly,these are "people of interest" and well networked in the Nigerian society you'd have a horrible time fielding a case ..
Also expect attacks from "shaun's"..
Re: Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed by plaetton: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yeah thanks.
The best way to prove once and for all that these people are running massive schemes of fraud against the people of Nigeria is to lure them to sue you, that way , the courts might force them to open their books for forensic auditing.

If one can prove in court that these parasites do all that we suspect that they do, then even if the government is impotent to prosecute them, at least a class action lawsuit can be initiated on behalf of the public to recover billions of dollars that can be used to build and run subsidized schools, hospitals, vocational training centers for youths, malaria and child health research, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed by bolaino(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2013
plaetton: Yeah thanks.
The best way to prove once and for all that these people are running massive schemes of fraud against the people of Nigeria is to lure them to sue you, that way , the courts might force them to open their books for forensic auditing.

If one can prove in court that these parasites do all that we suspect that they do, then even if the government is impotent to prosecute them, at least a class action lawsuit can be initiated on behalf of the public to recover billions of dollars that can be used to build and run subsidized schools, hospitals, vocational training centers for youths, malaria and child health research, etc.
you illuminati/new world order agents on nairaland I want you people to leave pfn alone. Your plans won't work.
Re: Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed by plaetton: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: you illuminati/new world order agents on nairaland I want you people to leave pfn alone. Your plans won't work.

Is that the best you say say?
Re: Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: you illuminati/new world order agents on nairaland I want you people to leave pfn alone. Your plans won't work.

Man o man, what happened to you brah? You've got your brain all fawked up now.. Deal with the fear and uncertainty that's overtaken you.. else you gon end up reading meaning into all manner of things..

damn.
Re: Exposing PFN As An Organized Crime Syndicate: Legal Opinions Needed by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2013

Phew! You just hit a new low

(1) (Reply)

When Presidents Visit Me, I Get Queried By God -prophet TB Joshua. / Church And African Tradition Part 1 / Why Play God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.