Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Striding Team Causes Hold-up In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striding Team Causes Hold-up In Lagos (1063 Views)

Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. / Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Striding Team Causes Hold-up In Lagos by yomixclusive(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Something is going on in Lagos at the moment

Did anyone see these hot ladies all kitted up in nice looking F1 jumpsuits, literarily stopping traffic with their strides. I had to take pictures and i was having fun watching the team of ladies doing their thing and obviously having a good time while at it and they put up quite a show!

I heard they caused hold-up at Maryland today

Wonder just where we might see them again, they looked very good together, I’m almost sure it has to do with something with those race cars parked at the mall.

You need to see those cars

Re: The Striding Team Causes Hold-up In Lagos by badmeat(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
You see fine girls,you nor take fone number,na pix u snap,can a pix kpeke,angry

(1) (Reply)

Former NBA Star Allen Iverson Seen Begging For Change / Wizkid Cozies Up To Mystery Girl In Atlanta / David Bowie Invited Mick Jagger, Others To Have Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.