Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x (1406 Views)

Strong Srt 4669 Xii / All About Strong Srt 4329 And 432: S / Download All Your Strong Srt 4669x Patch Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by solajacobs(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
I bought my srt 4669x almost 2 years ago and I have been using it ever since.
I have updated it using flash drive several time and it was always successful.
Recently, I updated it with version 3.03 and it went smoothly only to restart and start showing ----- sign.
All effort to use Strong to strong decoder update failed as it did not respond. I tried doing same with PC but its not updating and its not powering on beyond the ------ sign.
I took it to oshodi and they claimed that they changed the IC after which it started working with srt 4669x+ 2009 version of strong software.
I tried updating it to the latest version and it went back to the former condition of showing ----- sign and not responding to update.
Please my dear gurus, what can i do.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by olenyi: 4:33am On Nov 23, 2013
solajacobs: I bought my srt 4669x almost 2 years ago and I have been using it ever since.
I have updated it using flash drive several time and it was always successful.
Recently, I updated it with version 3.03 and it went smoothly only to restart and start showing ----- sign.
All effort to use Strong to strong decoder update failed as it did not respond. I tried doing same with PC but its not updating and its not powering on beyond the ------ sign.
I took it to oshodi and they claimed that they changed the IC after which it started working with srt 4669x+ 2009 version of strong software.
I tried updating it to the latest version and it went back to the former condition of showing ----- sign and not responding to update.
Please my dear gurus, what can i do.

Go back to the repair guy and tell him to upgrade the receiver for you.

Regards.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by solajacobs(m): 4:51am On Nov 23, 2013
thanks. is there any way I can do it myself?
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by sunny78(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls I turned on my Strong decoder(SRT 4669XII) and it started displaying DOWNLOADING... I SEE IT DOWNLODING I TUN IT OFF now is not comin up pls any help from the house
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by olenyi: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
sunny78:
Pls I turned on my Strong decoder(SRT 4669XII) and it started displaying DOWNLOADING... I SEE IT DOWNLODING I TUN IT OFF now is not comin up pls any help from the house

Look for a similar receiver and do a receiver to receiver transfer/upgrade.

Regqrds.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by auchman88(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2013
if you want the solution check my signature and goto my site for soln
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by solajacobs(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
can anyone please upload the software for fake srt4663x and srt 4669x(as uploaded from your fake decoder)

(1) (Reply)

Cnn And Others Now Free / Nairaland Satellite Tv Technology: Need To Be (new) User Friendly / Help Me With The Difference Between Srt 4930L And 4920

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.