Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x (1491 Views)

Strong Srt 4669 Xii / All About Strong Srt 4329 And 432: S / Download All Your Strong Srt 4669x Patch Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by solajacobs(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
I bought my srt 4669x almost 2 years ago and I have been using it ever since.
I have updated it using flash drive several time and it was always successful.
Recently, I updated it with version 3.03 and it went smoothly only to restart and start showing ----- sign.
All effort to use Strong to strong decoder update failed as it did not respond. I tried doing same with PC but its not updating and its not powering on beyond the ------ sign.
I took it to oshodi and they claimed that they changed the IC after which it started working with srt 4669x+ 2009 version of strong software.
I tried updating it to the latest version and it went back to the former condition of showing ----- sign and not responding to update.
Please my dear gurus, what can i do.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by olenyi: 4:33am On Nov 23, 2013
solajacobs: I bought my srt 4669x almost 2 years ago and I have been using it ever since.
I have updated it using flash drive several time and it was always successful.
Recently, I updated it with version 3.03 and it went smoothly only to restart and start showing ----- sign.
All effort to use Strong to strong decoder update failed as it did not respond. I tried doing same with PC but its not updating and its not powering on beyond the ------ sign.
I took it to oshodi and they claimed that they changed the IC after which it started working with srt 4669x+ 2009 version of strong software.
I tried updating it to the latest version and it went back to the former condition of showing ----- sign and not responding to update.
Please my dear gurus, what can i do.

Go back to the repair guy and tell him to upgrade the receiver for you.

Regards.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by solajacobs(m): 4:51am On Nov 23, 2013
thanks. is there any way I can do it myself?
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by sunny78(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls I turned on my Strong decoder(SRT 4669XII) and it started displaying DOWNLOADING... I SEE IT DOWNLODING I TUN IT OFF now is not comin up pls any help from the house
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by olenyi: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
sunny78:
Pls I turned on my Strong decoder(SRT 4669XII) and it started displaying DOWNLOADING... I SEE IT DOWNLODING I TUN IT OFF now is not comin up pls any help from the house

Look for a similar receiver and do a receiver to receiver transfer/upgrade.

Regqrds.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by auchman88(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2013
if you want the solution check my signature and goto my site for soln
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ON Strong Srt 4669x by solajacobs(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
can anyone please upload the software for fake srt4663x and srt 4669x(as uploaded from your fake decoder)

(1) (Reply)

Great Fight Between Two Iks Guru Lemmymorgan Vs Pakogist / 4.4m Fibre Dish For Sale For 50k / Where Is P-sat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.