Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U (3590 Views)

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine / Mode Nine's Paradigm Shift: A Critical Review / Why Mode Nine Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by demo47: 4:33am On Jul 20, 2008
this song reminds me of the classic rapper and r&b collaboration format from back in the days, Enjoy and let me know your thoughts,

http://notjustok.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/07/mode-nine-ft-banky-w---talkin-to-u.html
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by AfrknKngs(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2008
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!! MODE FUKN 9 ALL DA WAY, SHIT!!!

"dis baba dat baba /you not a father you got intellect biopia/ so when i dis a baba it's not Ethiopia" what?? LMFAO!!!

~We ARE AKS~

Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by tosinadeda: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2008
wetin rugged man do the guy now?
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by lalaboi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2008
wahala deeeeyyyyyyy!

rugged mahn invited this with his 'speak ur mind' song!

now e dn talk im mind! lets see if rUgedy baba will slash him with hsi swordd!!

kashimawo!
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by abdurrazaq(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2008
Where is Javalove? shocked cool. This is a new Mode9 with IMPROVED flow. I pity somebody. I hope Ruggedman will be able to handle dis undecided I am looking forward to the very best of rap beef in Nigeria. THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN and I'M IN FULL SUPPORT OF THE MODE
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by osasp(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2008
AfrknKngs:

, a father you got intellect biopia/ so when i this a baba it's not Ethiopia" what?? LMFAO!!!

~We ARE AKS~
its 'myopia'

its just a remake of a few verses

mode nine all d way
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by abdurrazaq(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2008
osasp:

its 'myopia'

its just a remake of a few verses

mode nine all d way

The word in that song is biopia.
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by javalove(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
tosinadeda:

wetin rugged man do the guy now?

go hear ruggedybaba well. wey d idiot dey say mataphorical lyrics r out of place in nija. olodo oshi. in think say we no go school. its clear d guy was talking about modenine there. Shebi e mention rasquie, eedris and olu name, fear dey catch am to mention segun name?

All modenine needs to do is to do a collabo with a mainstream artiste wey everyone feel wella to gain song ppularity, den una go hear am.

@abdul i dey here oooo

this baba that baba,
u not the father,
u got intellect myopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so when i-diss-a-baba (AdisAbaba),
Its not ethiopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who spits better than this guy in this kontry, NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fear is that is ruggedman intelligent enough to depict the message in that line? I mean the yabeez and the wordplay!!!!

Meeeen anybody hating this guy is hating real hiphop abeg.

We can start arguments to make nairaland sound good but heyyyy, person wey dey cry dey see road ooooo!!!!

Its even an insult on mode's part to dey compare am with rugged. i can stand comparisms with madd ass lyricists like him (OD TERRY, Freestyle or even sound sultan and 2shots). not rugged abeg!!!!!!!

Now modenine has spoken, lets hear baba's reply!!!!!

java has spoken!!!!
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by osasp(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2008
abdurrazaq:

nah, listen properly its myopia, besides, it makes sense that way
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by abdurrazaq(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2008
OK, I will cool
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by javalove(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
yeah its myopia: short sightednes.

it means rugedybaba no get sense as he cant think far, but short.

modenine!!! kai u tight oooooooo!!!
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by chasisgirl(f): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2008
abdurrazaq:

@abdulrasaq
its funny how illieterate you are, how can u say biopia, didnt u do biology in sch, at least they should have thot u in jakande sch, bush boy.

@javajavalove
everyone knows modenine is sick, we only make comments here because we need to keep nairaland alive . ya dig? in real life we all dig modenine , saucekid , ruggedy baba and co, we love naija hiphop. capisch?
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by osasp(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2008
chasisgirl:

@abdulrasaq
its funny how illieterate you are, how can u say biopia, didnt u do biology in sch, at least they should have thot u in jakande sch, bush boy.
lol, allow d guy na
some artistes invent words sumtyms to fit a rhyme
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by AfrknKngs(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
YES OOOOH, Fashie all that and tune in to this remix by Dog-No-Mite

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FOTZcMRr0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Lil Wayne - A Millie REMIX by D-Mite Beats

~We Are AKS~

Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by abdurrazaq(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2008
chasisgirl:

@abdulrasaq
@javajavalove
everyone knows modenine is sick, we only make comments here because we need to keep nairaland alive . ya dig? in real life we all dig modenine , saucekid , ruggedy baba and co, we love naija hiphop. capisch?
I take that as a compliment cool
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by javalove(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2008
@chasisgal

@javajavalove

one down. 2 to go (tosin and skingo). confession time for all modenine haters. cheesy
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by abdurrazaq(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2008
@osasp, I have not listen to the song again so to ascertain what Mode9 really said. I just want to point out that BIOPIA is a kind of MYOPIA that refuses to see bisexuality or misrepresents it, which means, it still means myopia. I get this definition from an article on bisexuality. That is the reason my earlier post trying to correct your post.

But what Mode9 said in the song is the ultimate. I'm just writing this to show that I had a reason for trying to correct your post.
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by abdurrazaq(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
Eedris Abdulkareem was first publicly labelled whack by Ruggedman
Rasqie was criticised by this same Ruggedman
Maintain was heavily batched by the same Ruggedman
Black Reverends(Those AYANGBA Boys) were not left out of the criticism, courtesy of Ruggedman.

Let's agree that all this guys were not doing Hip Hop in totality, hence, justification for the criticism. What was Mode9 doing wrong (from Hip Hop perspective) that justifies Ruggedman attacking him. Mode9 is one of the REAL HIP HOP ARTISTES in Nigeria now. Therefore If Ruggedman still see cleaning the mess in the Nigerian Hip Hop scene as his assignment, I still can't figure out why Mode9 has to be affected.

I just feel that Ruggedman just look out for Artistes in the limelight to attack just to remain noticed but, this attack on Mode9 may backfire
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by FLOWSHOW: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
@rasaq
thats a lie. i dont think modenine will floor ruggedman hands down in a diss song battle. rugged has enuff skill to face modenine squarely. i will like to see modenine become a bit bold instead of hiding under his intelligent tongue like he usually claims. that is called cowardice in hiphop language. they can have a friendly diss batlle like jay and nas did just to sell records and then bcome friends again like rasaq and rugged , lol .rasaq oya reply me

@java/chaissgal
do u really think what is said online is really meant, ? you must have been a fool for a long time. like chassgal said we all love nigerian artists , nairalanders just post things to keep the threads interesting.
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by chasisgirl(f): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2008
@flowho
my name is chasisgirl , not chass whateva .
javalove:

@chasisgal

one down. 2 to go (tosin and skingo). confession time for all modenine haters. cheesy

javalove i can see how stupid you are.
who told u modenine has haters.? so you really think we hate you in real life , with all the good music you guys make? you must be a dumb fool for believing that internet life is real.
like i said i just post here to allow u people say interestin things to erase my boredom. God knows i love modenine , saucekid , ruggedman even eedris sef. i have most of their songs on my pc , so get ur facts right,little boy , there is no hater anywhere. what i say hear is for the internet only , nigerians respects naija musicians. you dey hear me? I dont have to say i like modenine for you to know i love his music , is it easy to make music?
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by osasp(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
chasisgirl:

@flowho
who told u modenine has haters.? so you really think we hate you in real life , with all the good music you guys make? you must be a dumb fool for believing that internet life is real.
like i said i just post here to allow u people say interestin things to erase my boredom. God knows i love modenine , saucekid , ruggedman even eedris sef. i have most of their songs on my pc , so get your facts right,little boy , there is no hater anywhere. what i say hear is for the internet only , nigerians respects naija musicians. you dey hear me? I don't have to say i like modenine for you to know i love his music , is it easy to make music?

actually when i say i dont like rugged, i really dont, i pour ma true feelings about these isues u know.nice 2 c dat ur different doe

abdurrazaq:

@osasp, I have not listen to the song again so to ascertain what Mode9 really said. I just want to point out that BIOPIA is a kind of MYOPIA that refuses to see bisexuality or misrepresents it, which means, it still means myopia. I get this definition from an article on bisexuality. That is the reason my earlier post trying to correct your post.

But what Mode9 said in the song is the ultimate. I'm just writing this to show that I had a reason for trying to correct your post.

i didnt know that before you know.thanks for d low down.hmm biopia
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by chasisgirl(f): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2008
@osasp
i thot i was the only one that noticed that abdulrasaq is a stark illiterate, biopia indeed.

where is my javajava jare. my newest pal. kiss
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by abdurrazaq(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
@FLOWSHOW
Let's wait and see, it's a matter of time. abdurrazaq has never come across ruggedman
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by hommie47: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2008
modenine was just being witty with the lyrics when he said 'baba' and rugged is just too smart to interprete that. u guys should be bloggin for adekunle fuji and pasuma, not this, some of yall lack the orientation to apply wen listening to a Mo'9 song. mode and rugged are deep hommies. Rugged admitted it on Top 10 with JAJ d Megadon on STV. that was air clearing enough.
as proof, see mode's video on youtube, 'recipe' tho its old, u'll see Rugeddy in it.
now can u baseless fryin' pans stay mute?
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by icezik1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
Insane Song! Mode9 is back. Yeah, Javalove, they're all realizing there's no hope for Sauce Kid and are quickly decamping to ModeNine. I've listened to this song over 30 times already!!!!
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by chrisical(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
huy guys,i think the public is fuelling this issue of beef between ruggedman and mode 9.without a doubt,these 2 are the most gifted and brilliant rappers nigeria and indeed africa has ever produced.i have carefully listened to both artistes tracks and i feel they are not specifically aiming at eachother.the only thing we need to do is to appreciate their works and not constitute or formulate antagonissm between them.holla cool[list]

so brutal when i spit i leave creeps with scars
astronomers regard me estraordinary coz i rock in planet mars
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by javalove(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2008
chasisgirl:

@flowho
like i said i just post here to allow u people say interestin things to erase my boredom. God knows i love modenine , saucekid , ruggedman even eedris sef. i have most of their songs on my pc , so get your facts right,little boy , there is no hater anywhere. what i say hear is for the internet only , nigerians respects naija musicians. you dey hear me? I don't have to say i like modenine for you to know i love his music , is it easy to make music?

mariam u say i m stupid for pouring out my mind. In what context do i define disnur post. If you're saying u love naija artistes because dey r nigerians doing good stuffs, in that case, we all love nigerian artistes. I love sauce, rugged, rasquie, eedriss and all.

Dont try to turn things around. Everyone is on nairaland to pass time and have fun. Does having fun stop u from admintting the facts that modenine is by far better than the guys u compae him with?

Girl, internet life is not fake oooooo. It depends on how u take it. This is a forum where everyone spits his/her mind about issues and i guess thats what i v been doing. I like rugged but i would HATE him if he says he's better than 9 or attacks him in any form. Infact, i'm a muslim and i must say the truth at all times I HATE RUGGEDMAN!!! (its my opinion)

Lukman has spoken!!!

hommie47:

modenine was just being witty with the lyrics when he said 'baba' and rugged is just too smart to interprete that. u guys should be bloggin for adekunle fuji and pasuma, not this, some of yall lack the orientation to apply when listening to a Mo'9 song. mode and rugged are deep hommies. Rugged admitted it on Top 10 with JAJ d Megadon on STV. that was air clearing enough.
as proof, see mode's video on youtube, 'recipe' tho its old, u'll see Rugeddy in it.
now can u baseless fryin' pans stay mute?

Thats niaraland for u my brother. The idiots here want mode 9 to mention names. If ruggedman says this is not refering to him:

u not the father/ u got intellect myopia/ so when i -diss-a-baba / its not ethiopia

then he needs to have his brains examined. Forget that "WE DONT HAVE BEEF" thing that artistes come on air to yarn. They still diss demselves in songs. All that one na opats. We know dey have beef, not physical beef oooo, at least rugged and 9 cannot put up a fight n public, if dey both jam in a show or anywhere today, dey would holla. the only battle field they have is their tracks and modenine is almost putting rugged in a state of come cheesy

ice_zik:

Insane Song! Mode9 is back. Yeah, Javalove, they're all realizing there's no hope for Sauce Kid and are quickly decamping to ModeNine. I've listened to this song over 30 times already!!!!

abi jare, confession tyme everyone cheesy Its modenine all the way!!!

chasisgirl:

@osasp
where is my javajava jare. my newest pal. kiss

i dey here jare my dear. se o wa ok?

Anyone who says rugged would murder 9 in a track has HIV cheesy cheesy
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by FLOWSHOW: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
its obvious that all comments here are just for the online fun. except for any psycho who would take them serious
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by icezik1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2008
Still listening to the song! I think I just passed my 50th playing of the track. I'm trying for hundred in one day.
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by javaprince(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2008
@
What do u mean by all comments here are for online fun? If you want games/funs then go to the games Section ok.

A forum is meant for people to share their ideas and views and not mislead other people. It is way BAD when people just come to forums and say things they don't believe in. Thatz just taking advantage. Then why a forum?
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by icezik1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
@javaprince

FLOWSHOW/chasisgirl is just trying to cover her/his tracks. He/she messed up and instead of admitting it, is saying that everything she/he has ever said on this forum is a joke.
Re: Mode Nine Ft Banky W - Talkin To U by Alexalibur: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2008
Lol, @ Least we have some people keeping it real! We now know some people come here just to bring other people down or discourage them! I think I mentioned this somewhere before smiley Well I listened to the song, Mode 9 is definitely on point! Loving the track!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Collaboration With Star Boi Whizkid / Download Mp3: 6IX9INE- GOOBA [zip+video] / Is Anyone Feeling What Am Feeling Here(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.