Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread (618 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
I have asked the mod noone answered....
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by lanrexlan(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
If you ask me,na who I go ask?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by buoye1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
JAMB question
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Divepen: I have asked the mod noone answered....
got no idea bro
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by VanTee20(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
It means the thread is, or was once, on the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
VanTee20: It means the thread is, or was once, on the frontpage.
I'm not sure thaz it because ....was it the complain thread or the Chat thread has it also....
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Divepen:
I'm not sure thaz it because ....was it the complain thread or the Chat thread has it also....
chat thread made frontpage about ten months ago or so, the complaints thread has no star.

Guess that explains it
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: chat thread made frontpage about ten months ago or so, the complaints thread has no star.

Guess that explains it
Mayb thaz it...
And mayb it the number of views because i just surveyed Nairaland and i saw Thread with little post but Large view -

check any post with
1900 views upward u wl c d star...
D qurstion wat for
Re: What Is The Meaning Of The Stars In Front Of Thread by engrtee(f): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2013
Black stars of ghana

(1) (Reply)

I Am God / Trinity: The Truine GOD / See What An Atheist Says About Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.