Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Message To Youths From Poor Backgrounds - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Message To Youths From Poor Backgrounds (411 Views)

How To Employ 1 Million Youths From Each State In Nigeria Within 4years? / My Message To All Students. / RSUST Expels 366 For Poor Academic Performance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Message To Youths From Poor Backgrounds by DoctorStephen(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2013
MY DEAR FRIEND,YOU ARE NOT POOR!

You don't believe that right?I will prove it.

From the Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary, the word `poor' doesn't only mean "Having little money",it also mean,being "unfortunate
deserving pity or sympathy"
"not good
of a quality that is low or lower than expected",
etc

Now, will you agree that you are not poor? If you still disagree with me,have you ever discovered that,everyone is indeed poor at something but not at everything?

Dear friend,though you may have little or no money,you can safely say to yourself,
I AM NOT POOR, I AM RICH!

Yes!You are rich and can be rich.You are intelligent,and can be intelligent;you are excellent,and you can be excellent. Yes,you are what you know you are,and you can be what you want to be.

Your success or failure,depends on you;God destined you to be GREATLY SUCCESSFUL,as well as everybody else. So,it all depends on you,to either be or not be successful.
There are conditions however,that must be met.
Cheers,
STEPHEN

(1) (Reply)

Are We The Leaders Of Tomorrow / At Last, ASUU Suspends Five Months Old Strike - Punch / Thread For Unibenites Already In Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.